E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

I don't know what to think of the Wii-U yet?

Overall E3 has been pretty underwhelming.

Hopefully some gameplay vide of Madden 12, NCAA 12 and UFC Undisputed 3 surface before the week ends.

0dc158e49baf26ef950f485bc9dfadf9d405e31.gif
not sure how i feel about this yet. No technical specifications..no console highlights...if this is simply a wii add on idk how theyre gonna stay relevant with the core gaming crowd

Nintendo basically dumbed down gaming by coming out with the piece of #**# Wii. #%#% Nintendo. Forreal. Can't make any new games, just keep coming out with Mario and same !%*!%+##.

Did they announce a price or a release date? I think i missed it

Not that I'm going to cop just wondering

Nintendo basically dumbed down gaming by coming out with the piece of #**# Wii. #%#% Nintendo. Forreal. Can't make any new games, just keep coming out with Mario and same !%*!%+##.

I don't know what to think of the Wii-U yet?

Overall E3 has been pretty underwhelming.

Hopefully some gameplay vide of Madden 12, NCAA 12 and UFC Undisputed 3 surface before the week ends.

Did they announce a price or a release date? I think i missed it

Not that I'm going to cop just wondering

0dc158e49baf26ef950f485bc9dfadf9d405e31.gif
not sure how i feel about this yet. No technical specifications..no console highlights...if this is simply a wii add on idk how theyre gonna stay relevant with the core gaming crowd

Nintendo,

600499274.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out what this has over the PSP Vita or why you would buy this over the Vita?

Nintendo,

600499274.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out what this has over the PSP Vita or why you would buy this over the Vita?

PSVita stole the show.

Awful conferences. Nintendo had the ball in the middle of the strike zone and struck out.

They must have kept the specs to themselves for good reason

It prob runs 720p or something with a slow processor. I don't understand what i just watched.

Its a new console? that is backwards compatible, with a fancy new controller.

It will get some 3rd party games? no COD?

The graphics are ps2 quality if you ask me

It sucks

They must have kept the specs to themselves for good reason

It prob runs 720p or something with a slow processor. I don't understand what i just watched.

Its a new console? that is backwards compatible, with a fancy new controller.

It will get some 3rd party games? no COD?

The graphics are ps2 quality if you ask me

It sucks

PSVita stole the show.

Awful conferences. Nintendo had the ball in the middle of the strike zone and struck out.

I want my 1 hour for waiting and 1 hour of watchin this garbage back Nintendo.

Horrible.

better graphics than ps3? my %$#.

I want my 1 hour for waiting and 1 hour of watchin this garbage back Nintendo.

Horrible.

better graphics than ps3? my %$#.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]what else is on deck for today??[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]what else is on deck for today??[/color]

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

I think Nintendo bombed too, but think of it this way.
Many people thought the DS was stupid, then it became the best selling gaming system ever. The Wii wasn't powerful enough, it became the best selling home console ever. So yeah, nintendo has this innovation thing on lockdown.

I haven't purchased a Nintendo product since the gamecube, but I am pretty sure this will sell.

best selling with some wack games almost 90% of the games were random gimmicks and shovelware.They couldnt even survive this console cycle.The whole ipad/android wave  was gonna hit them hard as hell.No other company is directly threatened by that except them.They are damn near giving away wiis and still can't move them.They are around solely off of nostalgia and faith.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

I think Nintendo bombed too, but think of it this way.
Many people thought the DS was stupid, then it became the best selling gaming system ever. The Wii wasn't powerful enough, it became the best selling home console ever. So yeah, nintendo has this innovation thing on lockdown.

I haven't purchased a Nintendo product since the gamecube, but I am pretty sure this will sell.

best selling with some wack games almost 90% of the games were random gimmicks and shovelware.They couldnt even survive this console cycle.The whole ipad/android wave  was gonna hit them hard as hell.No other company is directly threatened by that except them.They are damn near giving away wiis and still can't move them.They are around solely off of nostalgia and faith.

Back
Top Bottom