E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Smash Bros for both the Wii U AND 3DS!?

Easily one of the best news this week.

That was huge, same with the 3 on 3 Kid Icarus for the 3DS.

I really wanted something completely new for the next Nintendo system, but I understand that they can't stray too far from the market they created with the Wii.

They're getting closer to merging both gaming parties (width), but it's not close enough to hardcore for me, yet.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Smash Bros for both the Wii U AND 3DS!?

Easily one of the best news this week.

That was huge, same with the 3 on 3 Kid Icarus for the 3DS.

I really wanted something completely new for the next Nintendo system, but I understand that they can't stray too far from the market they created with the Wii.

They're getting closer to merging both gaming parties (width), but it's not close enough to hardcore for me, yet.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

They must have kept the specs to themselves for good reason

It prob runs 720p or something with a slow processor. I don't understand what i just watched.

Its a new console? that is backwards compatible, with a fancy new controller.

It will get some 3rd party games? no COD?

The graphics are ps2 quality if you ask me

It sucks
Nintendo has never been about specs, this goes back to the Super Nintendo days when Sega would crush them with Sega Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Game Gear etc. Nintendo doesn't have the money or resources to have high end graphics or processing power. Plus, there core audience doesn't care about that stuff, only us PS360 guys do.

It prob runs 720p or something with a slow processor. I don't understand what i just watched.

It sucks
Nintendo has never been about specs, this goes back to the Super Nintendo days when Sega would crush them with Sega Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Game Gear etc. Nintendo doesn't have the money or resources to have high end graphics or processing power. Plus, there core audience doesn't care about that stuff, only us PS360 guys do.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Yeah, I still don't think it can even match XBox, PS3 graphics... Their focus is on their controller, the depth and the width, not a graphical/performance/realism standpoint.

I wanted something more advanced graphically than the current gen.

I see the potential, but I just can't take a step back, graphically, with a console 5 years newer.

maybe you weren't listening, but they said the most up to date hd graphics. and did you see the zelda footage,

or that shot of that alien jumping in the players face, that already blows away anything out today and these are early builds

Yeah, I still don't think it can even match XBox, PS3 graphics... Their focus is on their controller, the depth and the width, not a graphical/performance/realism standpoint.

I see the potential, but I just can't take a step back, graphically, with a console 5 years newer.

maybe you weren't listening, but they said the most up to date hd graphics. and did you see the zelda footage,

or that shot of that alien jumping in the players face, that already blows away anything out today and these are early builds

Originally Posted by Furrell

PSVita stole the show.

Only to people who need/want a new phone/handheld. Yeah, it's powerful, but I still don't know if the consumer base is there. Remember the N-Gage? I personally only care about consoles, so it does nothing for me.

Battlefield 3 has stolen the show (so far), IMO.

Originally Posted by Furrell

PSVita stole the show.

Only to people who need/want a new phone/handheld. Yeah, it's powerful, but I still don't know if the consumer base is there. Remember the N-Gage? I personally only care about consoles, so it does nothing for me.

Battlefield 3 has stolen the show (so far), IMO.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

I totally saw the Zelda footage fighting that boss, and Nintendo always manages to get the best graphics for their first party titles that 3rd party guys don't manage(it looked amazing for Nintendo), but the multiplatform stuff that they showed, like DiRT, did not look as good as current gen Playstation and XBox.

I will believe it is on par when I see it.

I totally saw the Zelda footage fighting that boss, and Nintendo always manages to get the best graphics for their first party titles that 3rd party guys don't manage(it looked amazing for Nintendo), but the multiplatform stuff that they showed, like DiRT, did not look as good as current gen Playstation and XBox.

I will believe it is on par when I see it.

They have made their choice, they must believe they can't stay relevant to the enthusiasts anymore. This is the parting of the ways for me.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

It sucks
I was just let down.

I was lead to believe this thing would be at least up to date graphically with the PS3 and X360.  It isn't

I was thinking i would buy it because it would have COD and Mario titles in HD graphics with the new controller.......but it doesn't seem like that is the case, i didn't think that was too much to ask.

There is also no release date or real actual game play footage so this whole thing is probably a year from release and 2 years from actual full use.  That would be right around the time we are hyping ps4 and xbox-whatever. 

You really thought that Bird/Japanese Garden demo and that 10sec Zelda footage blows anything out today? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

It sucks
I was just let down.

I was lead to believe this thing would be at least up to date graphically with the PS3 and X360.  It isn't

I was thinking i would buy it because it would have COD and Mario titles in HD graphics with the new controller.......but it doesn't seem like that is the case, i didn't think that was too much to ask.

There is also no release date or real actual game play footage so this whole thing is probably a year from release and 2 years from actual full use.  That would be right around the time we are hyping ps4 and xbox-whatever. 

You really thought that Bird/Japanese Garden demo and that 10sec Zelda footage blows anything out today? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They have made their choice, they must believe they can't stay relevant to the enthusiasts anymore. This is the parting of the ways for me.

MS and Sony are going to bite the hell out of that controller. Then you'll all love it.

MS and Sony are going to bite the hell out of that controller. Then you'll all love it.

Back
Top Bottom