E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Why do I have a feeling they won't show the console today? I think they're going to do what they did with the Wii Remote.

Looks like the  Wii-U controller is bigger than the console itself.
laugh.gif

I wonder if the new console is backwards compatible with old Wii games?

I always wanted to play the Super Mario Galaxy games.

I thought this was supposed to be better than 360 and PS3? These games have all been announced for those systems and look better on them too.... 
tired.gif

Why do I have a feeling they won't show the console today? I think they're going to do what they did with the Wii Remote.

I thought this was supposed to be better than 360 and PS3? These games have all been announced for those systems and look better on them too.... 
tired.gif

Looks like the  Wii-U controller is bigger than the console itself.
laugh.gif

I wonder if the new console is backwards compatible with old Wii games?

I always wanted to play the Super Mario Galaxy games.

laugh.gif
Nintendo's conference has been a dud thus far. Unbelievable how bad E3 has been this year.

Originally Posted by Furrell

laugh.gif
Nintendo's conference has been a dud thus far. Unbelievable how bad E3 has been this year.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i was thinking the same thing. there are solid games coming out.... other then that tho.... lackluster.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]UFC with xbox i'm looking forward to, as far as console "things".... other than that. can't think of much.[/color]

Originally Posted by Furrell

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i was thinking the same thing. there are solid games coming out.... other then that tho.... lackluster.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]UFC with xbox i'm looking forward to, as far as console "things".... other than that. can't think of much.[/color]

theres nothing shown by Nintendo that would make anyone put their PS3 or 360 down. Shoot honestly PS2>that crap

I told yall dudes, ever since they added motion sensing every E3 press conference has been bad

theres nothing shown by Nintendo that would make anyone put their PS3 or 360 down. Shoot honestly PS2>that crap

I told yall dudes, ever since they added motion sensing every E3 press conference has been bad

Back
Top Bottom