Eagles vs Colts Game Thread

this penalty for hitting a defenseless wr is getting out of hand...they're calling everything

this penalty for hitting a defenseless wr is getting out of hand...they're calling everything

alien.gif
  at this !%$*% $%* Philly crowd booing while this guy is out cold on the field
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Have some god damn respect for a guy putting his $%* on the line for a %!$%#!$ second.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hope Collie is ok...
tired.gif
tired.gif

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Have some god damn respect for a guy putting his $%* on the line for a %!$%#!$ second.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hope Collie is ok...
tired.gif
tired.gif

Everyone is mad because of the call. Calm down guys hopefully Collie is alright but they are mad because that should not have been penalty. No one launched into him with helmet. Collie was knocked into the other guys helmet.

I think the call should have been helmet to helmet but I hope Austin is alright 
tired.gif

Philly fans just don't give a $@@%

Everyone is mad because of the call. Calm down guys hopefully Collie is alright but they are mad because that should not have been penalty. No one launched into him with helmet. Collie was knocked into the other guys helmet.

I think the call should have been helmet to helmet but I hope Austin is alright 
tired.gif

Philly fans just don't give a $@@%

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Damn, hope Collie is alright.

His hands and fingers locked motionless on the ground.........scary to see.

And I understand the crowd being angry, but that's classless when Collie is out and not moving.

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Damn, hope Collie is alright.

His hands and fingers locked motionless on the ground.........scary to see.

And I understand the crowd being angry, but that's classless when Collie is out and not moving.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hope Collie is ok...
tired.gif
tired.gif

Come on man you know they booing the call, not the injury
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

I can't believe they threw a flag on that %#%$

This is disgraceful
This, hope Collie is okay though. The eagles did nothing wrong on that play imo!!!!!!

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hope Collie is ok...
tired.gif
tired.gif

Come on man you know they booing the call, not the injury
indifferent.gif

This is disgraceful
This, hope Collie is okay though. The eagles did nothing wrong on that play imo!!!!!!

this dude took two steps and tucked the ball into his gut and put his head down...how is he defenseless? how is that a penalty? wow...like i hope he's OK and all...but damn.

this dude took two steps and tucked the ball into his gut and put his head down...how is he defenseless? how is that a penalty? wow...like i hope he's OK and all...but damn.

This is disgraceful

I agree.

They need to accept the fact that some very unfortunate things can happen to players as a result of clean play. It is just the nature of such a physical game.

That was a freak occurrence as a result of clean, hard play. No need for the players to be penalized.

This is disgraceful

I agree.

They need to accept the fact that some very unfortunate things can happen to players as a result of clean play. It is just the nature of such a physical game.

That was a freak occurrence as a result of clean, hard play. No need for the players to be penalized.

Back
Top Bottom