Eagles vs Colts Game Thread

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

this dude took two steps and tucked the ball into his gut and put his head down...how is he defenseless? how is that a penalty? wow...like i hope he's OK and all...but damn.
I'm saying.
I hope he's ok and able to get back soon but chill with the flag throwing 

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

this dude took two steps and tucked the ball into his gut and put his head down...how is he defenseless? how is that a penalty? wow...like i hope he's OK and all...but damn.
I'm saying.
I hope he's ok and able to get back soon but chill with the flag throwing 

My dude Collie is out of there. 
frown.gif

Come on man you know they booing the call, not the injury
indifferent.gif

I don't care.

Zant was jumping around like a child in that situation? He actually went out of his way to run around a potentially paralyzed Austin Collie to !+%&* at the officials. Get real.

philly fans are booing the call, not the man being down...even THEY wouldn't do that

philly fans are booing the call, not the man being down...even THEY wouldn't do that

indifferent.gif

I don't care.

Zant was jumping around like a child in that situation? He actually went out of his way to run around a potentially paralyzed Austin Collie to !+%&* at the officials. Get real.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I think the call should have been helmet to helmet but I hope Austin is alright 
tired.gif

Philly fans just don't give a $@@%

I mean he was able to square up in the middle of the field!!!!! The tv slows the game down like no other. How you expect a DB to magically know where the head of a reciever is gonna be in a split second is amazing to me. A lot of recievers look for the stiff arm, juke or to straight run over a DB. This rule is BS!!!

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I think the call should have been helmet to helmet but I hope Austin is alright 
tired.gif

Philly fans just don't give a $@@%

I mean he was able to square up in the middle of the field!!!!! The tv slows the game down like no other. How you expect a DB to magically know where the head of a reciever is gonna be in a split second is amazing to me. A lot of recievers look for the stiff arm, juke or to straight run over a DB. This rule is BS!!!

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

alien.gif
  at this !%$*% $%* Philly crowd booing while this guy is out cold on the field
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Have some god damn respect for a guy putting his $%* on the line for a %!$%#!$ second.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hope Collie is ok...
tired.gif
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
IDGAF what they're booing the point is this man could be paralyzed and everyone can see him laying motionless... Sure the call was bad but show some respect to the guy that just put his #@# on the line thats out cold.
30t6p3b.gif

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Have some god damn respect for a guy putting his $%* on the line for a %!$%#!$ second.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hope Collie is ok...
tired.gif
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
IDGAF what they're booing the point is this man could be paralyzed and everyone can see him laying motionless... Sure the call was bad but show some respect to the guy that just put his #@# on the line thats out cold.
30t6p3b.gif

In the heat if the moment you can't blame fans or players for getting emotional, no need for blanket statements about all Eagles fans or players

In the heat if the moment you can't blame fans or players for getting emotional, no need for blanket statements about all Eagles fans or players

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hope Collie is ok...
tired.gif
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Hear the claps now numb nuts? 

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hope Collie is ok...
tired.gif
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Hear the claps now numb nuts? 

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

indifferent.gif
I don't care.

Thank you.  Even players throwing temper tantrums while Collies arms are locked up from being unconscious.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

indifferent.gif
I don't care.

Thank you.  Even players throwing temper tantrums while Collies arms are locked up from being unconscious.

Back
Top Bottom