Eagles vs Colts Game Thread

And all the momentum shifted to Indy with that bad call
30t6p3b.gif
defense seemed to let up this last two plays

why eagles fans and players will ALWAYS be my #1 most hated group ... bunch of classless, gutless punks ... their quarterback strangles and electrocutes dogs for a living ... smh

why eagles fans and players will ALWAYS be my #1 most hated group ... bunch of classless, gutless punks ... their quarterback strangles and electrocutes dogs for a living ... smh

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

so i take it your not talking about Micheal Vick, seems like he is playing football for a living
indifferent.gif

so i take it your not talking about Micheal Vick, seems like he is playing football for a living
indifferent.gif

Says the guy who wished death on a Saints D-lineman for hitting Favre late last year
indifferent.gif
you have some nerve man
laugh.gif

Says the guy who wished death on a Saints D-lineman for hitting Favre late last year
indifferent.gif
you have some nerve man
laugh.gif

No teams fans are as bad as the Arizona Wildcats.

They cheered when Dennis Dixon went down with a knee injury, and blasted one of our cheerleaders in the face with a bottle last year when we beat them in OT.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

He's trying to rile y'all up and y'all take the bait like dummies. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
 I KEEP SAYING... IGNORE MONEYISTHEMOTIVE AND WELCOMETOJUNGLE... 
JUST DO IT. 
pimp.gif

No teams fans are as bad as the Arizona Wildcats.

They cheered when Dennis Dixon went down with a knee injury, and blasted one of our cheerleaders in the face with a bottle last year when we beat them in OT.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom