Eagles vs Colts Game Thread

Originally Posted by TheGift23

He's trying to rile y'all up and y'all take the bait like dummies. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
 I KEEP SAYING... IGNORE MONEYISTHEMOTIVE AND WELCOMETOJUNGLE... 
JUST DO IT. 
pimp.gif

I can't think of a fanbase in any city that wouldn't boo that call. Miss me with that "classless Philadelphia fans" nonsense.

I can't think of a fanbase in any city that wouldn't boo that call. Miss me with that "classless Philadelphia fans" nonsense.

how can the eagles let the colts back in it?!! ok, collie was hurt, but that was a CLEAR fumble

i hope yall step it up on the second half. i do not wanna see the colts win

how can the eagles let the colts back in it?!! ok, collie was hurt, but that was a CLEAR fumble

A large portion of the NFL fanbase are dimwits who think NFL games are really akin to "war" and "doing battle".
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

No one is mentioning this but it was.  It was a clear fumble yes he dropped the ball because he was knocked out cold but it was a fumble.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

No one is mentioning this but it was.  It was a clear fumble yes he dropped the ball because he was knocked out cold but it was a fumble.

A large portion of the NFL fanbase are dimwits who think NFL games are really akin to "war" and "doing battle".
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sad but true, a big reason I rarely go to games anymore....

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

laugh.gif

you were the one with the story of a little kid getting pissed on for wearing the visiting team's jersey, right? sickening
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

laugh.gif

you were the one with the story of a little kid getting pissed on for wearing the visiting team's jersey, right? sickening
30t6p3b.gif

Just saw the hit on AC, and I didn't think it was as bad as some dudes made it out to be.  He turned and got low to brace himself for the contact. 

Just saw the hit on AC, and I didn't think it was as bad as some dudes made it out to be.  He turned and got low to brace himself for the contact. 

Originally Posted by JUS3

Whether it looked bad or not has nothing to do with the matter. 
There has been a fundamental change in how players get hit and many people can't seem to realize it. 

It's one thing to tackle somebody. It's another thing to launch yourself at somebody. Over the past few years it has become fairly obvious (at least to me) that many players not only care about getting a nice clean tackle (which in and of itself is an acquired skill) but knocking the other guy's head off.  So what do they do? They launch themselves at full speed at an opposing player hoping to get on an ESPN highlight. If some can't see why this is extremely dangerous (considering the size and strength of the players) then they prob have the IQ of the those same NFL players who can't seem to comprehend that playing ball is a job and the intent (ultimately) is to collect a paycheck (and do something productive with the money you've made); not to maim somebody out there. 

Blindside hits are a ton worse then squared up face to face hits. It's better to take a nasty face to face hit then a blindside hit with even half as much force. 

Originally Posted by JUS3

Whether it looked bad or not has nothing to do with the matter. 
There has been a fundamental change in how players get hit and many people can't seem to realize it. 

It's one thing to tackle somebody. It's another thing to launch yourself at somebody. Over the past few years it has become fairly obvious (at least to me) that many players not only care about getting a nice clean tackle (which in and of itself is an acquired skill) but knocking the other guy's head off.  So what do they do? They launch themselves at full speed at an opposing player hoping to get on an ESPN highlight. If some can't see why this is extremely dangerous (considering the size and strength of the players) then they prob have the IQ of the those same NFL players who can't seem to comprehend that playing ball is a job and the intent (ultimately) is to collect a paycheck (and do something productive with the money you've made); not to maim somebody out there. 

Blindside hits are a ton worse then squared up face to face hits. It's better to take a nasty face to face hit then a blindside hit with even half as much force. 

Back
Top Bottom