Early Jordan Release INFO. Its time everyone knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by B0R0UGH

Here's another youtube vid of this dude comparing Cool Grey XI's... retail (pick your shoes) VS 'early release' (VMV inc.) Very detailed video..

Vid not working
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

Until these sites get permanently shut down with a cease and desist order from Nike, I'm still on the fence...

We've all seen fake shoes before. These just don't fit the description. These aren't air max/hybrid models...they're not unreleased colorways with cartoon characters on them...They actually resemble what the released shoe looks like...They also usually come with everything (box, paper, key chain, card etc...)

If anything, it's a quality issue that people have a problem with. (i.e. JOQDAN instead of JORDAN, crooked 23 or tumbled leather where it's supposed to be smooth) But that still doesn't make me a believer that these are fakes. With EVERY major shoe release we hear a hundred stories about the shoddy craftsmanship from Jordan Brand. This dates all the way back from when the Brand began. Anyone remember "JORDNA" on the boxes? How about the paint chipping? Or the creasing straight from the box? I've seen "Fakes" with better quality.

Numerous sites pop up on a daily basis only to be shut down after a few months. These guys have been around for years. And with Nike's hand in the pot, this dude's explanation wouldn't surprise me. The fact that they're in it to make some money off b-grade materials on EARLY release HYPED shoes has Nike written all over it.

I say decide for yourself. If you choose to buy...buy with extreme caution. If you choose to stay away, that's your business.
Yeah, ijap, that makes a lot of sense...NOT...
The fake sellers just grew a brain-stem, that's all. They know how to maximize their profits while maintaining an air of legitimacy. They know that selling blatant fakes will 

A. Get them shut down.

B. Get them minimal profits.

They grew a brain stem and now know that they can maximize their profits by

A. Making their shoes from actual Nike materials using Nike molds

B. Selling shoes that the masses actually want and will pay extra to get early

C. Looking legit thus making it difficult for the authorities to pin down...it's because they don't have hybrid Jordan/AF1/Nike SB/Foamposite Frankenstein shoes for 59.99 but instead "Concord XIs" for 249.99 (a seemingly legit price) that makes them seem legit....

I mean, come on man....YOU of all people know better, and I can guarantee that YOU yourself don't buy from ANY of these websites. I've seen your stuff and I know how you get down, you definitely don't play around with these sites. So why not just spit the real and tell us how you REALLY feel?

Originally Posted by Mr718

Here's another youtube vid of this dude comparing Cool Grey XI's... retail (pick your shoes) VS 'early release' (VMV inc.) Very detailed video..

Vid not working
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by Mr718

Vid not working
mad.gif

Thanks.  After watching that video, I now feel like I got got off those early release Concords.  Everything on the outside seems okay but clearly on the inside its a *$#@ storm.  Guess ill just cop a couple pairs retail and keep these to wear and get scuffed up.
ohwell.gif

The video nighthawk posted was crazy detailed. But every pair of shoes is different from the next, even pairs from the same batch. Some people who ordered from an early site might have gotten a "better" pair than his. Look at how Randy's Concords started "looking better" as time went compared to his first batch with the clear toes and Jumpman on the bottom touching the white circles. And look at the Black/Cement 3 thread. People bought them on Black Friday at malls with confidence, to go home and have their boxes fall apart, to have deep creases already, and to even have one shoe of their pair looking completely different than the other shoe. I'm personally a little on the fence about this whole debate, except for when it comes to certain shoes. Especially the 11's lol. The 11's from what I've seen so far are the shoes that, because they're the most sought after. Restocks on Space Jams and Cool Greys that sold out when they were released? Or early release sites that carry limited, special shoes like Doernbechers and the BHM 3's that when released sold out in the blink of an eye. To me those are just blatant. But some of their other shoes could just be "early run B-Grades" for lack of a better term? But from his video I can definitely tell he got one of the poorer pairs. Maybe it could have just been due to the fact that his CGs were from an earlier run, and at first JB had them make the CG with that softer midsole and they didn't like that so they switched to the more firm midsole, and the factories flipped em into profit instead of trashing em.

Idk though. I just think we need a lot more solid, concrete evidence. Seems kinda like more people are going off speculation or just following the opinions made by others. The only way we'll ever know the real truth is if we get into those factories ourselves, or frigging get a whole batch of pairs bought from authorized retailers and a whole batch from one of the early release sites and dissect each and every single pair lol. The truth is overseas!

EDIT 1: And didn't nighthawk even say that the air unit was a real nike one? o.o or am I remembering incorrectly? I watched it earlier this afternoon at like 1 PM cause I have SneakerFiles on FB.

THAT WAS A GREAT VIDEO. PROPS TO THAT DUDE FOR PUTTING MORE PEOPLE ON TO WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THESE SITES. BRINGS MORE LEGITIMACY TO WHAT ME AND OTHERS HAVE BEEN HARPING ABOUT.

THESE SITES ARE RUNNING THE PERFECT BUSINESS. NOT ONLY ARE THEY SELLING YOU AN INFERIOR PRODUCT BUT THEY ARE ALSO CHARGING YOU MORE THAN RETAIL FOR IT
eek.gif
sick.gif

I'M ALSO GLAD THAT HE MENTIONED THAT UNLESS YOU HAVE BOUGHT THESE PAIRS AND COMPARED THEM TO AUTHENTIC PAIRS THEN ITS HARD TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE. LOT OF PEOPLE SPEAKING FOR THESE SITES HAVE NOT EVEN OWNED BOTH PAIRS AND COMPARED THEM IN PERSON....

I'M SO GLAD I GOT RID OF ALL MY EARLY RELEASE PAIRS IN MY COLLECTION.

^^ I agree that overall, aside from the super obvious fakes, they ARE selling the inferior product (aside from the people who just end up with horrible pairs after RD). I just wish that we could get an eye in those factories, or get on the inside with who is supplying these sites with the shoes.

memphissfinest wrote:

I'M SO GLAD I GOT RID OF ALL MY EARLY RELEASE PAIRS IN MY COLLECTION.

THIS, feels so good doesn't it? Especially when we get it replaced by legit pairs. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You guys have to realize shoes are different from Factory to Factory. As far as construction differences.. but they are so slight its hardly noticeable.

There is alot of legitamacy to what Ninjahood says.. I suppose most glossed over my long as discertation lolol because it had no pics.... but when it comes from the factory.. and is made with the same materials...

Its real. Just because the midsole feels different and the air bag is flat makes it something quality control catches and pitches.

Hasn't anyone ever heard folks complain their Zoom bags have bottomed out? Well thats because of faulty air bags.

Am I saying AR has great business practices? Not at all... but he has access to resources NO OTHER sites have... to produce alot of stuff.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

You guys have to realize shoes are different from Factory to Factory. As far as construction differences.. but they are so slight its hardly noticeable.

There is alot of legitamacy to what Ninjahood says.. I suppose most glossed over my long as discertation lolol because it had no pics.... but when it comes from the factory.. and is made with the same materials...

Its real. Just because the midsole feels different and the air bag is flat makes it something quality control catches and pitches.

Hasn't anyone ever heard folks complain their Zoom bags have bottomed out? Well thats because of faulty air bags.

Am I saying AR has great business practices? Not at all... but he has access to resources NO OTHER sites have... to produce alot of stuff.
i 100% agree.  and to think that all release day pairs are of far superior quality to ALL early release pairs is just laughable IMO.  

Also.....

For people to think its fishy that sites show kicks before Nike/Jordan promotes a shoe......well these sites have access when production happens which is MONTHS before release.

Making over 100K shoes isn't a one week process.

Also as mentioned...folks got hip LONG ago.l

Pay poo poo wages... they'll make it up in other ways....

Everything he said in the comparison video leads me to believe these "early release" shoes began their life in an official Nike factory but somehow made it to another unathorized factory to be completed. The similarities in materials but diffrences in construction make me think that somebody might only be getting un-constructed/partially constructed materials and  building the shoes themselves in a diffrent facility. If the same workers were actually making "ER" and certifed pairs in the same factorys I would expect the glue to be applied in the same manner as the certified pairs.

I know a lot of people say they are made by the same workers, in the same factories. I used to think this too, but the differences in construction and glue application lead me to believe the people producing these are not the same laborers Nike uses. 

Some way, some how they are getting their parts from Nike. The unfilled air bags are a dead giveaway. There is no reason for a fake manufacturer to spend the extra time and money on details nobody can see. If these shoes start out in a sanctioned Nike factory but make it out the door before completion; it would make perfect sense that an airbag exists but has not been filled because that is one of the last things to be done on the production line.

Actually air bags arent "filled in" at one particular point or another... they are pre-fabricated on their own and inserted during the construction of the shoe process...so it should have been placed in but it doesnt mean it wasnt faulty...

I wonder was the OTHER shoe flat as well.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by Mzee24

Hmm I may be one of few but I'm with this guy. Im no expert but I've believed what this guy is saying for a while now. These early release Jordans that yall are tagging as "fakes" are simply just B-grades. Have yall ever take the time to visit a fake shoe site and compare there joints to that of what Jordan brand actually releases? The differences are EXTREMELY significant, and its quite easy to spot it as a fake. Now these early release Jordans just have very slight issues but the whole shoe pretty much proves to be legit.

I actually own a pair of B-Grade White Cement 3s which i managed to snag from the outlets. What makes them B-Grades is that one of the tongues has a tumbled leather finish as opposed to the smooth leather finish it is suppose to have. Now tell me fellow niketalkers, does this make them fake? NO. This is the same situation, with all these early release Jordans. Production was off. Materials and make is the exact same as the actual on date releases, just one or two little flaws does not make them fake, check the i.d labels on them too.

Who knows, i may be wrong but I think the whole Niketalk community is over reacting on this topic.
so a multi billion dollar company like Nike/JB is selling B-Grade shoes of their most profitable signiture range to site's like Air Randy , SDS etc ? so nike can make abit extra on the side ? are you serious ?

No, they are making money by putting what would be thrown out, up for wholesale.Imagine if you owned a meat shop and you could sell the scraps that you would otherwise throw out, for money? Nike is making money off off their literal garbage, and they have nothing to lose. The pairs woulda been thrown out anyways...

yea because all the nike outlets are there just to look pretty?  
laugh.gif
 get the @*%* out of here with that

I truly cant believe what some folks believe is true.

Selling scraps to non legal entities which aren't authorized dealers?

Come on bruh? You cant believe that unless you are under the age of 15 and I know my sons dont believe that...

I definitely don't agree with the OP. I'm just saying we should wait for more concrete evidence. The video was great, but I think more pairs than just one need to be dissected. Each shoe has differences from the next, and each factory has differences in their productions also. I'm really appreciating NikeDealer's input though.

Originally Posted by drewsone

I definitely don't agree with the OP. I'm just saying we should wait for more concrete evidence. The video was great, but I think more pairs than just one need to be dissected. Each shoe has differences from the next, and each factory has differences in their productions also. I'm really appreciating NikeDealer's input though.
This... 

Nighthawk's video is super informative. Anyone believing VMV INC. and these other sites selling b-grades is lying to themselves. Picture this: Chinese factory workers get paid jack crap to put together a shoe and many cant afford to provide for their families. So what's the solution? Creating 1:1 replicas, which is what these pre-release pairs are. There are a lot of 1:1 replicas out: fake designer handbags, fake designer shades, fake clothing, and the list goes on. Just about anything you buy can be faked nearly perfectly, even enough to fool experts. Anyone unfamiliar with the term, it's basically this: It looks exactly like the real thing but with minor cosmetic and constructural differences. They're made from real materials and made from real production molds but cut some corners to save a few dollars. And since Air Jordans only costs a few dollars to make, these only probably cost half to three fourths of the money to produce.

I hope this settles the debate on VMV once and for all. They got busted for these XIs, got busted for having a FSR of Freddy Kruger SB Dunks (one of the rarest SB Dunks ever, especially since it was scrapped), and a FSR of Ray Allen XIIIs. Also, people were wondering how Air Randy's Concords were looking better? Thats because he doctored his pairs with blue glue once he found people were catching on. And how is it that Promo Black/Cement IVs looked so close to the 99s instead of the CDP? Its because they used the 99 mold and just slapped a jumpman on the heel and promo production tag inside the shoe.

Actually air bags arent "filled in" at one particular point or another... they are pre-fabricated on their own and inserted during the construction of the shoe process...so it should have been placed in but it doesnt mean it wasnt faulty...

I think you may be wrong about that. 

I know the airbag is inserted into the shoe when the midsole is put together but I am 99.9% sure the gas is not actually injected to fill up the bag until the final production stages. This is why all authentic shoes with encapsulated air have that little hole on the heel under the insole. Its where Nike fills up their air bags.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

I think you may be wrong about that. 

I know the airbag is inserted into the shoe when the midsole is put together but I am 99.9% sure the gas is not actually injected to fill up the bag until the final production stages. This is why all authentic shoes with encapsulated air have that little hole on the heel under the insole. Its where Nike fills up their air bags.

We'd have to agree to disagree as I've seen the process and most air bags are produced pre- construction and inserted during contruction.  Albeit there are several types of air bags.. but access to airbags is almost impossible post construction.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by CWK

This is coming from a reliable source that I can name - me.  I worked for several categories within NIKE Basketball including research and development, sports marketing, and retail.  NIKE does not sell B-grade footwear to any third parties - the internal distribution channels include factory stores and employee stores.  Weartest and look-see samples are either archived or slashed (cut up to prevent resell).  Sales samples used to be sold by NIKE reps to approved "mom and pop" accounts, such as Active Athlete in Houston, but I believe this practice ended a while ago.  Any product manufactured without contractual authorization is in violation of federal trade and copyright laws and is counterfeit - period.  Anyone who purchases counterfeit products is supporting organized crime.
Thanks a ton for this info...This to me sounds like the corporation Nike is....But it still leaves the question unanswered. Why haven't these guys been shut down? Is Nike doing anything against these websites? Or have any plans to shut them down?

Even Nike gets audited. Beautifully said CWK. Always appreciate your info.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

awaits rockdeep....

Im still loyal to my boys who work there so when it comes to making your purchases... yes.. be cautious... but when it comes to Randy.. I guess alot of people forget Air - Randy aka Promo Shoes.. aka Kitty Pig used to all be the same person.....aka Dennis. 

Dennis has ALOT of connections in Asia.. ALOT.  He has the means to ALOT of resources as well.   I'll leave it at that cause Im not one to knock the next mans hustle either..but I'll say this.. at least the shoes he's selling has the EXACT same materials and workers that Nike has....... You do the math...

Its funny you mention this. I think many have forgotten Kitty Pig and Promo Shoes. Both of these sites had the same EXACT picture quality as Air Randy's first site. And Kitty Pig had A-Grade fakes back in 2006-07. Many of their sneakers looked spot on appearance wise, even though their quality left alot to be desired. In particular, their XIs were some of the first fakes that really started fooling people. Dennis has been duping people for years, I can attest to that.
He can't come outright and start selling older models such as Black Cement IIIs and Black Cement IVs without facing accusations that they are fake. Solution? Give people the quality they want, but label them promo shoes. Isnt it funny that all of the shoes he has made promo versions of had terrible quality that people complained about? And the red flag should be the fact that has promo Mars IVs nearly 6 years later. 

Trust me, Dennis is paying attention to people's wants from Nike and is flirting with the idea of bringing Nike Air back on Jordans. He is already pulling a Lu by doctoring legit pairs to look like rare samples (45 Concords anyone?). I bet you that soon you'll see Chicago Xs with either a 23 or 45 on the side. 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
at all the dudes with low post counts coming out the woodwork to co sign op

i fail to see why this statement is relevant to this conversation.  please reply so you can up your post count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom