Early Releases are High Quality Fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
but you posting that cool grey video and YOU NOT LISTENING TO WHAT HE'S SAYING...

HE SAYS IT HIMSELF ITS ALL DA SAME MATERIAL JUST SLOPPY.

The jumpman is different, theres a difference in height, the insoles are different, they fit differently, and the air bag was a hollowed out piece of plastic :lol: Yup sounds legit to me.

but you posting that cool grey video and YOU NOT LISTENING TO WHAT HE'S SAYING...

The jumpman is different, theres a difference in height, the insoles are different, they fit differently, and the air bag was a hollowed out piece of plastic :lol: Yup sounds legit to me.

Have you ever held a Nike air bag? That's exactly what they are. Why are you acting like these things releasing are of the highest qualities? They aren't.

I joined NT december 2004.

3rd screen name.

And I'm supposed to know who you are or something? You think you're important or something, but as far as I'm concerned, you're not. Your word only goes as far as your screen name to me. Which I have never seen until this thread.

So there goes that.

Holla at me when you come with some real **** to back your word up with. You're all "he say she say". "I could do this, I could do that"

Yea I'm sure your a NT veteran.

:lol:

Your right, I'm a nobody.
I don't know anyone.
And since I don't have a 50,000 post count in 10 years on this site you probably shouldn't listen to anything I have to say.

Your 100% correct. I'll definitely make sure to jot down to holla at you when I come with some "real ****" to back up my word. I'll leave you to discuss the matter further with these footwear industry experts.

I joined NT december 2004.

3rd screen name.

And I'm supposed to know who you are or something? You think you're important or something, but as far as I'm concerned, you're not. Your word only goes as far as your screen name to me. Which I have never seen until this thread.

So there goes that.

Holla at me when you come with some real **** to back your word up with. You're all "he say she say". "I could do this, I could do that"

Yea I'm sure your a NT veteran.

Your right, I'm a nobody.
I don't know anyone.
And since I don't have a 50,000 post count in 10 years on this site you probably shouldn't listen to anything I have to say.

Your 100% correct. I'll definitely make sure to jot down to holla at you when I come with some "real ****" to back up my word. I'll leave you to discuss the matter further with these footwear industry experts.

Wayne788
Hella Handsome
Prime

3 usernames, but who's counting.

If the only difference was "authorization", we wouldnt be able to spot the differences between the two. But like i said before, i dont believe that theory even has a legitimate source to begin with. Thanks for the info guys...i know where i stand on this topic as of now

If the only difference was "authorization", we wouldnt be able to spot the differences between the two. But like i said before, i dont believe that theory even has a legitimate source to begin with. Thanks for the info guys...i know where i stand on this topic as of now

cool but no one knows whats going on, its all assumption and no fact

your lord and savior last year, Noob or w/e his name was even called some pairs from SDS and AR 100% legit. Including the pair i had from SDS he called 100% authentic....

Wayne788
Hella Handsome
Prime

Thats pretty funny given the fact all three accounts have activity around the same time, your either one of these dudes that signs up for multiple names
in case he needs to pretend he has people that actually back up his comments or they just flat out aren't your user names. Either way, its lame.

zzzzz. this **** is putting me to sleep.

good luck on your crusade, tre. keep saying the same nonsense over and over, it might start sounding true.

Right. Addressed everything you outlined, but by all means keep repeating yourself I'm sure eventually you will sound like you know what your talking about

zzzzz. this **** is putting me to sleep.

good luck on your crusade, tre. keep saying the same nonsense over and over, it might start sounding true.

Way to have an original thought you shoe expert you. :lol:

Last edited:
cool but no one knows whats going on, its all assumption and no fact

your lord and savior last year, Noob or w/e his name was even called some pairs from SDS and AR 100% legit. Including the pair i had from SDS he called 100% authentic....
Ur right. I think its safer to ASSUME fake. Otherwise is just wishful thinking

Way to have an original thought you shoe expert you. :lol:

you addressed nothing, nor have you really engaged. this is a waste of time when it is obvious you are either unwilling or unable to critically discuss the matter.

aside from completely fraudulent statistics, you are basically saying "nike says they're fake, so they're fake". well done, keep derping like that, genius.

as stated many times in this thread, all that matters is the end product. regardless of source, if you are happy with your purchase then it is all good.

Wayne788
Hella Handsome
Prime

Thats pretty funny given the fact all three accounts have activity around the same time, your either one of these dudes that signs up for multiple names
in case he needs to pretend he has people that actually back up his comments or they just flat out aren't your user names. Either way, its lame.

:lol: Bruh the other 2 SN's have been banned for years. The Wayne788 has been banned for at least 3-4 years. What are you talking about?

Ah, more nonsense.

Last edited:
you addressed nothing, nor have you really engaged. this is a waste of time when it is obvious you are either unwilling or unable to critically discuss the matter.

aside from completely fraudulent statistics, you are basically saying "nike says they're fake, so they're fake". well done, keep derping like that, genius.

Yea your right. The IACC has to be full of fraudulent statistics, and that Nightwing video yea that was probably fraudulent too, oh that New York Times article, (I'm willing to bet that was fraudulent) and everything I've posted most definitely hasn't engaged and addressed nothing.

Your 100% right my dude

And since I know nothing and know no one I have no basis for anything, I don't even know what I'm doing in this discussion. I'll leave the rest of it up to you, best of luck :D

Last edited:
:lol: Bruh the other 2 SN's have been banned for years. The Wayne788 has been banned for at least 3-4 years. What are you talking about?

Ah, more nonsense.

Word.

Last edited:

Ah, more nonsense.

Word.

You want my passwords for both accounts? Because I'll kindly give them to you so you can try to login.

Anyone who got banned before NT made the switch and tried to log in with their old SN's have that updated date. I can give you the threads and pages to where I was banned.

See, the difference between me and you is, I can back up my statements with proof right now. :lol:

Bastich banned me the first time, Meth banned me the 2nd.

Look at my screen name history and posts. None of them have posted during the others existence.

Nice try, smart guy

Oh, and thats before the switch... No rep system. Yuku/EZboard... Boy...

Last edited:

The jumpman is different, theres a difference in height, the insoles are different, they fit differently, and the air bag was a hollowed out piece of plastic
laugh.gif
Yup sounds legit to me.
you can say da SAME thing about air force I's in 2013.

quality variantion =/= authentication verification

they had da same materials and carbon fiber.

he SAYS THEY MADE DA SAME.

You want my passwords for both accounts? Because I'll kindly give them to you so you can try to login.

Anyone who got banned before NT made the switch and tried to log in with their old SN's have that updated date. I can give you the threads and pages to where I was banned.

See, the difference between me and you is, I can back up my statements with proof right now. :lol:

Bastich banned me the first time, Meth banned me the 2nd.

Look at my screen name history and posts. None of them have posted during the others existence.

Nice try, smart guy

Oh, and thats before the switch... No rep system. Yuku/EZboard... Boy...

So I guess we have a ghost on Niketalk that logged you into one account in 2012 and uploaded something on your other account in 2012? :lol:

Last edited:
you can say da SAME thing about air force I's in 2013.

quality variantion =/= authentication verification

they had da same materials and carbon fiber.

he SAYS THEY MADE DA SAME.

No, he said the materials were the same, proceeded to show a bunch of significant differences between the two and then called them fake.

Last edited:
Notice nothing is uploaded, it's just a date,

0 pictures

:lol: I'm done with this dude man

I tried to login with both SN's just to see if I was able to post since NT had switched platforms. But I guess that means I'm up to something shady

He caught me. My true colors have been exposed in this thread.

Yea your right. The IACC has to be full of fraudulent statistics, and that Nightwing video yea that was probably fraudulent too, oh that New York Times article, (I'm willing to bet that was fraudulent) and everything I've posted most definitely hasn't engaged and addressed nothing.

Your 100% right my dude

And since I know nothing and know no one I have no basis for anything, I don't even know what I'm doing in this discussion. I'll leave the rest of it up to you, best of luck :D
another lame dodge. the stats i was referring to were yours. you know, like i did a few times already. you ignore it each time.

nightwing is cool, i respect him, but his one video does not necessarily represent all unauthorised pairs. it is just one example. and as i've already agreed with you, there are grades of quality, but at least i correctly noted this takes place both in authorised and unauthorised pairs. another point you ignored.

as for the suggestion that buying unauthorised pairs is giving money to criminals, well this is at least an interesting subject matter. let's look at what crime is being done here and what harm is created by it. let's then compare that to the harm authorised pairs create, with the exploitation of foreign cheap labour with long working hours and poor industrial conditions. nike is arguably on par, if not worse, than the criminals who organise grey market products.

don't get me wrong, i defend nike for the efforts they have made since the later 90's to curb worker exploitation, and i continue to give them my money. it is just you can't use this ethical argument here. besides, the crims would be out of business if nike's business model wanted to put the effort into it. and hey they still make a billion on jb each year anyway, so what's the difference? it kind of puts substance behind the claims that they are either wilfully letting crims get to their product or are in direct partnership with them.

Last edited:
Yes early releases are high quality fakes, the sneaker community wont get better until people realize this. I thought after Air Randy and SDS everybody would know that they sell high quality fakes. Just think about it, what is more profitable...selling fakes that you know are fake for $50 or selling fakes that look exactly like the real shoe and sell them months in advanced for 200+.

Oh and before anybody comes at me because they think these shoes are real, what about those Concords with the 45 on em that AR had...real too? The surplus of ray allen 13s and entourage sb's that where only made for the cast (i believe thats what those sb's were called, not into sb's) ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom