Earthquake in Maryland

I slept right through it
smh.gif
. The one significant event we have here since the DC sniper and I missed it
mad.gif

I felt it 60 miles south in woodbridge, va.... Thought it was a big truck/plane passing through...
People are freaking out bcuz earthquakes never hit this area. Earthquakes can hit anywhere in the world.
people on facebook "omg, worlds about to end" ,etc... :SMH

I felt it 60 miles south in woodbridge, va.... Thought it was a big truck/plane passing through...
People are freaking out bcuz earthquakes never hit this area. Earthquakes can hit anywhere in the world.
people on facebook "omg, worlds about to end" ,etc... :SMH

Well didn't feel it in baltimore... o well

They said on the radio this morning maybe Epicenter around Rockville

Well didn't feel it in baltimore... o well

They said on the radio this morning maybe Epicenter around Rockville

I woke up and felt it here in Silver Spring after checking earthquakes and earthquakes felt and submitted and didn't see nothing after the next 5 minutes I thought it was also a big truck passing..
It's not a big deal in Peru there are earthquakes 6 times a year lol.

I woke up and felt it here in Silver Spring after checking earthquakes and earthquakes felt and submitted and didn't see nothing after the next 5 minutes I thought it was also a big truck passing..
It's not a big deal in Peru there are earthquakes 6 times a year lol.

didnt feel anything in upper marlboro. im from cali 3.6 quakes are our alarm clocks.

didnt feel anything in upper marlboro. im from cali 3.6 quakes are our alarm clocks.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

I was too sleepy for it to set in  my mind that it was an earthquake. I woke up, felt weird shaking, looked out the window, stared at my wall confused, then went back to bed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

I was too sleepy for it to set in  my mind that it was an earthquake. I woke up, felt weird shaking, looked out the window, stared at my wall confused, then went back to bed.
laugh.gif

I slept right through it

Got text messages and people on FB/Twitter going crazy over it

I live in Hyattsville btw

I slept right through it

Got text messages and people on FB/Twitter going crazy over it

I live in Hyattsville btw

im in germantown...i felt it....crazy first we get all this snow, then we get all this heat, now an earthquake....2012 is coming.

im in germantown...i felt it....crazy first we get all this snow, then we get all this heat, now an earthquake....2012 is coming.

That wasn't really an earthquake. The Raven's defense was up for an early morning practice thats all.

That wasn't really an earthquake. The Raven's defense was up for an early morning practice thats all.

Back
Top Bottom