Earthquake!!!

that was in my backyard bruhs, American Canyon. 6.0 magnitude i got shook aint lyin got my jimmies rustled. my house is on a cliff, remember tony starks house in iron man 3? RIP me.

Humble Braxton :rofl:

Stay safe fambs

Checking in...

American canyon is ~15 minutes away

Waking up to your upper level apt wildly swinging back and forth was a horrifying feeling.

Hoping to go back to bed soon

Stay safe fambs

I felt my first earthquake during the rookie/sophomore game in February...a 4.1. Thought it was just a plane flying real low the way the house shook. Didn't realize it was a earthquake until I hopped on Twitter a few mins later.

Couldn't imagine being in a big one or close to an epicenter.

Last edited:
Crasy. We just had a pretty strong one a few hours ago here in Japan. We usually have so many that people don't really care but it's been awhile and this one shook stronger than our usual ones. Stay safe everyone.

I'm in the South Bay as well it was a light rumble but it woke me up I thought it was a dream. I sat up waiting it out like 2 seconds, took a piss and checked the NorCal section but didn't see a thread. Didn't think to look at General. Did a Google search but it said something about Napa one day ago? At that point I just want back to sleep. Hope it's not a sign of a big one coming.

im so accustom to quakes that i just stayed in my bed and went back to sleep
didnt know it was 6.1

who remembers that thread when the quake hit the east coast.
had a pic of a chair falling over and an american eagle with the words "never forget" Lol

Last edited:
Damn, I thought I was dreaming when this happened :lol: just woke up and read about it on NT

Saw this:

10601956_1470343646551394_43916626_n.jpg%22

im so accustom to quakes that i just stayed in my bed and went back to sleep
didnt know it was 6.1

who remembers that thread when the quake hit the east coast.
had a pic of a chair falling over and an american eagle with the words "never forget" Lol

neverforget.jpg

It was weird, I woke up right before it happened. Had no idea why my dog barked though but, this was a long one.

Back
Top Bottom