East Coast is FREEZING Vol. Trying to top last year.

We got to 2 degrees last week. It was pretty insane. Coldest winter in something like 50 years already - by the first week in December.

Had my bike out the garage for the first time in 2 weeks today - it was a balmy 36.

New tires and I couldn't even go from 0-4mph last night in that snow without it sounding like I was flooring it
30t6p3b.gif

New tires and I couldn't even go from 0-4mph last night in that snow without it sounding like I was flooring it
30t6p3b.gif

It's been near record lows in Tallahassee the past couple weeks, routinely hitting low 20s and it was in the teens last night. I love when it gets that cold, gives me an excuse to wear my cold weather stuff, plus it makes up for awful summers in July and August hitting 100 with humidity

Going back down to Orlando in a week so I'll enjoy it while I can.

It's been near record lows in Tallahassee the past couple weeks, routinely hitting low 20s and it was in the teens last night. I love when it gets that cold, gives me an excuse to wear my cold weather stuff, plus it makes up for awful summers in July and August hitting 100 with humidity

Going back down to Orlando in a week so I'll enjoy it while I can.

Originally Posted by Hizzle

10 degrees with the windchill in Baltimore.

yes its crazy.. power went out last night and everything. Got the heat on and its still freezing in my house 
mad.gif

I don't remember it ever being THIS cold THIS fast... 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Hizzle

10 degrees with the windchill in Baltimore.

yes its crazy.. power went out last night and everything. Got the heat on and its still freezing in my house 
mad.gif

I don't remember it ever being THIS cold THIS fast... 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

lol it was like 65 all day by LAX

SoCal>>>>>>>
this I love living in a state that skips all the crappy seasons
pimp.gif

I know you cold.

SoCal>>>>>>>
this I love living in a state that skips all the crappy seasons
pimp.gif

I know you cold.

SoCal>>>>>>>
ummm....nah. not weatherwise at least. imma be in surf shorts, taking a half day fishing trip on our boat tomorrow. 
vdk5z8.jpg

SoCal>>>>>>>
ummm....nah. not weatherwise at least. imma be in surf shorts, taking a half day fishing trip on our boat tomorrow. 
vdk5z8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom