East Coast is FREEZING Vol. Trying to top last year.

only time of the year when i can agree CA>NY
30t6p3b.gif
stupid white stuff. stupid white stuff freezing and becoming ice. stupid me for falling on the stupid ice.

only time of the year when i can agree CA>NY
30t6p3b.gif
stupid white stuff. stupid white stuff freezing and becoming ice. stupid me for falling on the stupid ice.

$%*$ that cal weather

i like me seasonal weather, not the same weather all year round

seasonal weather >>> same hot weather + worrying about earthquakes all year round

$%*$ that cal weather

seasonal weather >>> same hot weather + worrying about earthquakes all year round

the cold doesn't bother me, i have a few warm coats.  ice on the roads is what worries me.  i hate driving this time of year.

the cold doesn't bother me, i have a few warm coats.  ice on the roads is what worries me.  i hate driving this time of year.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

lol it was like 65 all day by LAX

SoCal>>>>>>>
ummm....nah. not weatherwise at least. imma be in surf shorts, taking a half day fishing trip on our boat tomorrow. 
vdk5z8.jpg
I live in Cali and I'm mad. Wish it was that warm. I would love to surf in December... No complaints really though. 60 degree weather everyday is dope. The rain in NorCal though I can't rock with.
Thing is, both LA and San Francisco are only 2-4 hours away from snow. And I never worry about earthquakes.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

lol it was like 65 all day by LAX

SoCal>>>>>>>
ummm....nah. not weatherwise at least. imma be in surf shorts, taking a half day fishing trip on our boat tomorrow. 
vdk5z8.jpg
I live in Cali and I'm mad. Wish it was that warm. I would love to surf in December... No complaints really though. 60 degree weather everyday is dope. The rain in NorCal though I can't rock with.
Thing is, both LA and San Francisco are only 2-4 hours away from snow. And I never worry about earthquakes.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

$%*$ that cal weather

you frontin somethin tough son
laugh.gif

$%*$ that cal weather

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

$%*$ that cal weather

laugh.gif
naw i agree with him....i'd be SO bored with hot weather all da times...girls in NYC make SURE they throw on their best once da weather breaks...its a special thing.

$%*$ that cal weather

laugh.gif
naw i agree with him....i'd be SO bored with hot weather all da times...girls in NYC make SURE they throw on their best once da weather breaks...its a special thing.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

mad.gif
it's 478 right now, it's gonna be 2833 tonight, but back in the 70's by Friday. 
pimp.gif

I cant remember the last time its been this could. This has gotta be breaking records.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

mad.gif
it's 478 right now, it's gonna be 2833 tonight, but back in the 70's by Friday. 
pimp.gif

I cant remember the last time its been this could. This has gotta be breaking records.

$%*$ that cal weather

laugh.gif

how am i frontin?

$%*$ that cal weather

l_86efede18989cb0d11c4054cfc09b85c.jpg

CA>>>NY
Person: "Hey bro do you know what the weather forecast is today?"
Californian: "The hell is a weather forecast???"

$%*$ that cal weather

laugh.gif

how am i frontin?

Back
Top Bottom