East Coast is FREEZING Vol. Trying to top last year.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

$%*$ that cal weather

i like me seasonal weather, not the same weather all year round

seasonal weather >>> same hot weather + worrying about earthquakes all year round
l_86efede18989cb0d11c4054cfc09b85c.jpg

CA>>>NY
Person: "Hey bro do you know what the weather forecast is today?"
Californian: "The hell is a weather forecast???"

$%*$ that cal weather

seasonal weather >>> same hot weather + worrying about earthquakes all year round

CA>>>NY

Some of yall got it lucky right now... I live in Ottawa, 7th coldest major city on the planet, has 3rd coldest recorded temp in the world at about -39 without wind chill. Its only 2 degrees right now but theres 2 rivers that surround us, and I live right nextdoor to one of them so it just makes it a whole lot colder out. When those rivers freeze up (which its startin to do now) it aint no jokeee. By mid-Jan or early Feb we can expect about -30 with windchill

Some of yall got it lucky right now... I live in Ottawa, 7th coldest major city on the planet, has 3rd coldest recorded temp in the world at about -39 without wind chill. Its only 2 degrees right now but theres 2 rivers that surround us, and I live right nextdoor to one of them so it just makes it a whole lot colder out. When those rivers freeze up (which its startin to do now) it aint no jokeee. By mid-Jan or early Feb we can expect about -30 with windchill

$%*$ that cal weather

CA>>>NY

Originally Posted by Ginzo

$%*$ that cal weather

CA>>>NY

nobodys mad, im just sayin i like seasonal weather more

i didnt say #@*+ cali, i said #@*+ cali weather

Originally Posted by Ginzo

$%*$ that cal weather

CA>>>NY

nobodys mad, im just sayin i like seasonal weather more

i didnt say #@*+ cali, i said #@*+ cali weather

Originally Posted by kings castle

Why would you want to live like that?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

hes talking about -30 celsius. but still thats cold.

When it gets this cold do you still rock jeans? like just jeans or do you wear sweat pants/long johns under. Never experience freezing weather in my life here in CA

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

$%*$ that cal weather

you frontin somethin tough son
laugh.gif

how am i frontin?
if you were to say you prefer sub freezing winter temps opposed to 65 degrees with clear skies, I simply wouldn't believe you.

And we do have seasons, leaves fall from trees in the fall, it's colder in the winter, wetter in the spring, etc. Just because there's nice weather year round dont mean we dont have seasons.

and on NT, east coast heads are more concerned about earthquakes then we are. aint nobody worrying about earthquakes year round out here.
laugh.gif

and ninjahood I feel you, but it's the same way out here. there's a whole change in atmosphere the last week of February, that's when the first of the booty shorts start comin out.

Originally Posted by rjones416

Ha, Canadians always trying to skew the numbers with their silly celsius.
30t6p3b.gif

When it gets this cold do you still rock jeans? like just jeans or do you wear sweat pants/long johns under. Never experience freezing weather in my life here in CA
Yeah just jeans. I wear shorts down to 35 degrees, then it's time to switch to pants. Long johns are for old men
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

$%*$ that cal weather

you frontin somethin tough son
laugh.gif

how am i frontin?
if you were to say you prefer sub freezing winter temps opposed to 65 degrees with clear skies, I simply wouldn't believe you.

And we do have seasons, leaves fall from trees in the fall, it's colder in the winter, wetter in the spring, etc. Just because there's nice weather year round dont mean we dont have seasons.

and on NT, east coast heads are more concerned about earthquakes then we are. aint nobody worrying about earthquakes year round out here.
laugh.gif

and ninjahood I feel you, but it's the same way out here. there's a whole change in atmosphere the last week of February, that's when the first of the booty shorts start comin out.

Originally Posted by rjones416

Ha, Canadians always trying to skew the numbers with their silly celsius.
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah just jeans. I wear shorts down to 35 degrees, then it's time to switch to pants. Long johns are for old men
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

not sure if serious

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

not sure if serious

i've always just worn jeans.  this year i'm going to start wearing thermals / longjohns under them.  i always used to just tolerate my legs freezing but i need to smarten up.

i've always just worn jeans.  this year i'm going to start wearing thermals / longjohns under them.  i always used to just tolerate my legs freezing but i need to smarten up.

Back
Top Bottom