East Coast is FREEZING Vol. Trying to top last year.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

$%*$ that cal weather

i like me seasonal weather, not the same weather all year round

seasonal weather >>> same hot weather + worrying about earthquakes all year round
you frontin somethin tough son
laugh.gif

how am i frontin?
if you were to say you prefer sub freezing winter temps opposed to 65 degrees with clear skies, I simply wouldn't believe you.

And we do have seasons, leaves fall from trees in the fall, it's colder in the winter, wetter in the spring, etc. Just because there's nice weather year round dont mean we dont have seasons.

and on NT, east coast heads are more concerned about earthquakes then we are. aint nobody worrying about earthquakes year round out here.
laugh.gif

and ninjahood I feel you, but it's the same way out here. there's a whole change in atmosphere the last week of February, that's when the first of the booty shorts start comin out.

nah seasonal weather on both east and west coast are mad different

when its cold out there, its prolly fall weather here

i never said i prefer sub freezing temps, i just dont mind it for 2 months.......i like changes of weather

i lived in the dominican republic for 2 years, same weather all year around...,u can fry an egg on the sidewalk its so hot

$%*$ that cal weather

i like me seasonal weather, not the same weather all year round

seasonal weather >>> same hot weather + worrying about earthquakes all year round
you frontin somethin tough son
laugh.gif

how am i frontin?
if you were to say you prefer sub freezing winter temps opposed to 65 degrees with clear skies, I simply wouldn't believe you.

And we do have seasons, leaves fall from trees in the fall, it's colder in the winter, wetter in the spring, etc. Just because there's nice weather year round dont mean we dont have seasons.

and on NT, east coast heads are more concerned about earthquakes then we are. aint nobody worrying about earthquakes year round out here.
laugh.gif

and ninjahood I feel you, but it's the same way out here. there's a whole change in atmosphere the last week of February, that's when the first of the booty shorts start comin out.

nah seasonal weather on both east and west coast are mad different

when its cold out there, its prolly fall weather here

i never said i prefer sub freezing temps, i just dont mind it for 2 months.......i like changes of weather

i lived in the dominican republic for 2 years, same weather all year around...,u can fry an egg on the sidewalk its so hot

lol at this seasonal weather nonsense. ok u wanna suffer with 100+ and humidity in NYC that's like 115 degrees of hell and under 40 deg freezing temp the other part of the year, that's cool. whatever floats your boat. and 75 deg Cali weather isn't "hot". in SoCal we complain when it's 80, and in NYC 100+ degree weather is NORMAL. smh at that nonsense

lol at this seasonal weather nonsense. ok u wanna suffer with 100+ and humidity in NYC that's like 115 degrees of hell and under 40 deg freezing temp the other part of the year, that's cool. whatever floats your boat. and 75 deg Cali weather isn't "hot". in SoCal we complain when it's 80, and in NYC 100+ degree weather is NORMAL. smh at that nonsense

15 in CT, doesn't really bother me, i still wear shorts/ Sweatshirt to school, since I'm not outside the whole day i don't need to wear pants.

15 in CT, doesn't really bother me, i still wear shorts/ Sweatshirt to school, since I'm not outside the whole day i don't need to wear pants.

i love seasonal weather....get our beach on in da summer and get our snow on in da winter..and da jacket weather in between 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom