East Coast NTers...First an Earthquake, now a Hurricane? Vol. Irene

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Would be +%$$%* up if Irene just flipped the car over and the plastic stayed on 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The car would still be dry.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i think that i'm overly prepared if the hurricane was to change its course and head closer into Maryland. I also think that the media is instilling fear in us all , just so we'll run out and buy everything in sight , in return its helping the economy.

It's already weakening out, it's just going to be rain and heavy winds. Smh, i might be going out tonight.

Any news in MA? boston area specifically.. dont feel like looking it up
laugh.gif

Just starting raining. Im a non believer from the get go 
grin.gif

Lol at dc head going out. The worst is supposed to come tonight. I was going to go grab wings...but ill be damned if I lose my premium parking spot (tree free)

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

It's already weakening out, it's just going to be rain and heavy winds. Smh, i might be going out tonight.

Yea, go out and have some fun.  I'm sure it's gonna be poppin' tonight. 

what is a hurricane beside heavy rain and wind???

Doing late night gaming sessions on the 360....

Street Fighter Third Strike online tournaments,

starts 11pm or 12am

give me those 360 gamertags and ill hit yall up

All trashtalkers, cheesers, trolls, any of yall lets make it fun as hell tonight lol

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Watching Bloomberg talking now ... Cant wait for him to translate into Spanish.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
this dude really just said...."he didn't die yet" lol....not a very well spoken man

yeah bloomberg talking in spanish is always entertainment. might as well speak japanese to spanish-speaking people

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

I'm saying though. Just because it's a Cat 1 now doesn't mean you can take it lightly yet, it's still capable of causing some damage...especially where I live at, with all the houses being old and mine being only one story.
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Just like others have said..better safe than sorry.

Don't act like yall wouldn't be pissy if your car ended up with mad scratches and dents from rocks and debris, it happened to my car...atleast dude is prepared.

My xbox is broken
frown.gif

Oh well, let me open it up to fix. 
tired.gif

Btw, who trying to do a NT 360 summit?

I got 2k11, Halo 3, and Rainbow 6 Vegas

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

eek.gif
laugh.gif
  So in that case whats a tsunami besides a lot of fast moving water?  Whats a tornado besides some rotating wind?  
laugh.gif
  I really hope you were joking

Back
Top Bottom