East Coast NTers...First an Earthquake, now a Hurricane? Vol. Irene

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

It's already weakening out, it's just going to be rain and heavy winds. Smh, i might be going out tonight.

what is a hurricane beside heavy rain and wind???
eek.gif
laugh.gif
  So in that case whats a tsunami besides a lot of fast moving water?  Whats a tornado besides some rotating wind?  
laugh.gif
  I really hope you were joking
i understand the catastrophic nature of hurricanes. i've been through many. but it really is just heavy rain and wind.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

My xbox is broken
frown.gif

Oh well, let me open it up to fix. 
tired.gif

Btw, who trying to do a NT 360 summit?

I got 2k11, Halo 3, and Rainbow 6 Vegas
Do the towel trick if you got the red lights.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

My xbox is broken
frown.gif

tired.gif

Nah, it's two lights, I just gotta dust the inside.
Btw, you got GTA 4 or Red Dead?

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

what is a hurricane beside heavy rain and wind???
eek.gif
laugh.gif
  So in that case whats a tsunami besides a lot of fast moving water?  Whats a tornado besides some rotating wind?  
laugh.gif
  I really hope you were joking
i understand the catastrophic nature of hurricanes. i've been through many. but it really is just heavy rain and wind.
Obviously you don't because your trying to simplify something thats not that simple.  If it was just some heavy rain and some wind, then they wouldn't be shutting down airports and the entire subway system.   Its almost a full day of Fast ROTATING wind that can spawn and has spawned tornados,  flooding, power outages etc.  

been saying it, i dont think this storm is gonna do anything to NYC at all. just rain you all seen before.

It was raining HARD on the road from NYC to Boston earlier. Now all I need to do is find something to do.. movies, video games, someone should organize an NT xbox 360 summit 
nerd.gif

Here in Ny nothing out of the ordinary so far. Just dark skies. I heard rain and wind will start later on tonight but, NYC will see and feel the effects of the actual hurricane on Sunday

Originally Posted by Zyzz

been saying it, i dont think this storm is gonna do anything to NYC at all. just rain you all seen before.

THIS.............

Shutting down the city for the FIRST TIME EVER, on a Saturday? I guess people from NY forgot this is the second to last Weekend you have left before it's high 60's for the next 9 months (Word to the Tuesday after Labor Day..............It never fails)

It's like NY been soft ever since Taliban came through and crushed the buildings.............

Tomorrows thread : stupid young man in air jordans electrocuted by fallen powerline while on his way to the bar VOL.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
on deck.

^
Steezy, Cross County looking normal as hell. A lot of shoppers taking advantage of the 25% off joint. 
laugh.gif

The new Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply in Macys. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

My xbox is broken
frown.gif

tired.gif

Nah, it's two lights, I just gotta dust the inside.
Btw, you got GTA 4 or Red Dead?

i got gta 4 for ps3, and the liberity stories on 360.
But i'm on my 3rd strike flow for tonight

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^
Steezy, Cross County looking normal as hell. A lot of shoppers taking advantage of the 25% off joint. 
laugh.gif

The new Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply in Macys. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Eff that...I'm disconnecting all appliances. Ducktaping the boarders of my windows and closets and making sure no water goes in there if the windows go out....shipping my wife and dogs out to the inlaws and prepping myself for work...

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by Zyzz

THIS.............

Shutting down the city for the FIRST TIME EVER, on a Saturday? I guess people from NY forgot this is the second to last Weekend you have left before it's high 60's for the next 9 months (Word to the Tuesday after Labor Day..............It never fails)

It's like NY been soft ever since Taliban came through and crushed the buildings.............

cmon son don't remind us winter is coming...i recently went to the beach in Nahant, MA with my girl's sisters and it was
pimp.gif
great weather, water felt
eek.gif
new grad with no job never felt so good
laugh.gif
i need summer to last another month so i can beach it up again...

All you saying nothing is coming are idiots. Have you watched the news? The storm is less than 8 hours away, they arent predicting a storm for next week where a storms track can change, or the amount of moisture it picks up decimates or the temperture of the ocean changes they are following a storm that is HOURS AWAY. God sometimes I feel like a man amongst boys on this website.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Is this really necessary though?
2z8s12o.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
gotta keep that joint fresh.. probably just got it detailed

but to the ones who are saying that ppl are over reacting...

lets not forget....Katrina crossed over the state of Florida as a category 1 and then turned to a cat 3

so although most meteorologist are predicting the storm wont get stronger ... its an act of nature. hell we had a earthquake in VA this week..anything is possible

So most mayors/governors are just being precautions because if does strengthen and causes loss of life... no government official wants that to happen on their watch

Back
Top Bottom