East Coast NTers...First an Earthquake, now a Hurricane? Vol. Irene

These are two other videos I took a few hours ago.  The rain wasn't too bad, but it was mad weird driving thru Times Square with nobody out, and no traffic on the FDR toward Brooklyn Bridge

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

It's actually illegal to raise the prices of necessities like water/bread/etc. during a state of emergency so there's an extremely high chance that Best Buy will receive a hefty fine

They aren't raising the price though. they are selling the cases at the single bottle price. 

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

2 people died kayaking around Staten Island?
That cant be true.

Google says they were floating in the water and rescued... Who does that though?

+%#.... you guys do know that the hurricane hasn't even come close right? your not driving though a hurricane lmao

IT HITS TOMORROW... welll today but in like 14 hours.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

That cant be true.

Google says they were floating in the water and rescued... Who does that though?

Saw the story on the news. Kayak got tipped over and they were floating with their life vests for about 45 mins until they were rescued. As soon as they got to shore the NYPD that rescued them, gave them a summons.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

People are soft as hell.

I lived through Hurricane Andrew (Cat 5), Charley (Cat 4), and Wilma (Cat 5) and all this news coverage for a little Cat 1.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It's not a little category 1.  It's 600 miles wide and started at 2pm and will continue until 2pm Sunday. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

People are soft as hell.

I lived through Hurricane Andrew (Cat 5), Charley (Cat 4), and Wilma (Cat 5) and all this news coverage for a little Cat 1.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It's not a little category 1.  It's 600 miles wide and started at 2pm and will continue until 2pm Sunday. 
how many hours have these Cat 5 and 4's lasted?...because if they only lasted 5 hours in comparison to this *++@++ which is lasting 20+ hours, then you need to shut your mouth. (referring to rash btw)

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Originally Posted by kilojules64

That cant be true.

Saw the story on the news. Kayak got tipped over and they were floating with their life vests for about 45 mins until they were rescued. As soon as they got to shore the NYPD that rescued them, gave them a summons.
laugh.gif
they should have been arrested for using up first responders who can be helping others who are not necessarily ut there looking to get killed.....%%$+@+% idiots.

Just heard on the news, channel 7 in NYC... They are giving fines to places raising the prices $10000 on 1st offense, $20000 on 2nd offense... Start reporting!

k guys i'm back.. live in direct in BAY RIDGEEEE
smokin.gif
.. but all jokes aside, its starting to pick up.. lets see how things turn out, just a little under 2 hours before the madness begins.

some friends of mine decided to stick it out.. just called me saying koudzzz your missing it, we're walking around the neighborhood recording everything lol.. if i know my friends the way i do.. they're next stop is CONEY ISLAND PIER. i really hope they don't but not everyone is taking things serious lol

i foresee a lot of dumb $%!%*%%%%$!#* getting electrocuted, having branches fall on them, or straight up getting killed by flying objects thinking +*#! is sweet walking around recording this....people are so %**!#!% STUPID!...i wont feel one bit of sympathy towards these casualties.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

People are soft as hell.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

how many hours have these Cat 5 and 4's lasted?...because if they only lasted 5 hours in comparison to this *++@++ which is lasting 20+ hours, then you need to shut your mouth. (referring to rash btw)

laugh.gif

Its kinda funny coming from a Floridian where we get Cat 5s & Cat 4s on a regular basis

I guess this would be the equivalent of a mini blizzard hitting Flordia

People would be running round loosing they mind on some Cloverfield type mess while NY would be like man its only 20 degrees and yall dudes trippin

and I have never here of a hurricane hitting and leaving in 5 hours
laugh.gif

ite yo its startin to get real here in queens. still nothing i haven't felt before so...bring on 2am i guess.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

laugh.gif

Its kinda funny coming from a Floridian where we get Cat 5s & Cat 4s on a regular basis

I guess this would be the equivalent of a mini blizzard hitting Flordia

People would be running round loosing they mind on some Cloverfield type mess while NY would be like man its only 20 degrees and yall dudes trippin

and I have never here of a hurricane hitting and leaving in 5 hours
laugh.gif

the way the news are talking about Irene though, is like hurricanes don't usually take 20+ hours to go over a certain area...

i foresee a lot of dumb $%!%*%%%%$!#* getting electrocuted, having branches fall on them, or straight up getting killed by flying objects thinking +*#! is sweet walking around recording this....people are so %**!#!% STUPID!...i wont feel one bit of sympathy towards these casualties.

Reminds me of this story I heard of a man taking pictures during a bad storm on a beach...only to get swept away by the riptides.
Who does that?

Back
Top Bottom