Eastbay Steps it Up - the Gold Club

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

Got the 25% code today, 25% no minimum, expires jan 2010
Same here.

...also got the unique 25% off code. It's not only free shipping, it's credit for 3 day shipping. You can upgrade to 2 day or overnight shipping. For aDMP I, I could have upgraded to 2 day for $5 and overnight for $15.

Anybody tried to use the code? I tried using the code just to check and its not letting me use it. Giving me some error.
"We're currently unable to validate this type of promotional code in the shopping cart. Please enter the code during checkout."

I tried it during the checkout and the prom code space can't even take the 16 character code..

I don't order from them that much anymore so the free shipping doesn't really matter to me. Plus you're paying $25-30 to get 25% off once.

Just placed another order. $29.99 gold club member fee already paid for itself. From this day on, Free 3 day shipping FTW or $5 2 day shipping...hahah

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

thats why you should have gotten the giftcards for 20% off

but that's only twice a year X (number of accounts you have) ---- up to $500 right?

(actually that can be a lot the more number of accounts you have.)

also I think they might start to curb the 30% off discount codes to try to get you to join the Gold Club too.

I order so much from eastbay and I don't see the benefit. Unless you need the items quickly for some reason. The 25% is nothing because there are alwayscodes plus bing.com
And what the hell am I going to do with that sweater!

The code can only be entered at the checkout screen with your creditcard/gift card.

Got the same message on the shipping page and it said to enter it there.

Used it already on a Jets Authentic Nick Mangold Jersey with the rest of my gift card.

Will re-up once 20% is back come end of fall.

well its like this from what i can tell.

1) you get free shipping for a year. say you order 5 things. 6.99+1.99+1.99+1.99+1.99= 14.95 which is half the cost of the hoody and membership. (hoody is freeshipping too from what i can tell).

2) you spend 120 and use the 25% and its $30 off. making membership free. then you can still use other codes as they come along. plus still have free shipping.

3) not sure about the gold member customer service #, but if you get help and get through faster i'm all for it.

all in all i don't see why you wouldnt do it. if you order more than 13 items a year it pays for itself not to mention using discount codes and such.

btw..that was my pep talk to myself. i haven't signed up yet either, but it seems to be a decent program.

Originally Posted by GZA73

I order so much from eastbay and I don't see the benefit. Unless you need the items quickly for some reason. The 25% is nothing because there are always codes plus bing.com
And what the hell am I going to do with that sweater!
If you order more than 3 times a year from Eastbay and still don't see the benefit then your math skills are off.

I order so much from eastbay and I don't see the benefit. Unless you need the items quickly for some reason.

So you would pay $7+ for shipping every order instead of just $30 for the year?

Plus cashback can be used when purchasing the gold club so it would come out to $24

still waiting for my code. I sure wish i had it today to use. I would of used on the dmp 1 purchase.

Originally Posted by Paul is a Reseller ph1k85

I order so much from eastbay and I don't see the benefit. Unless you need the items quickly for some reason.

Plus cashback can be used when purchasing the gold club so it would come out to $24

oh yeah forgot about the cashback. makes it an even better deal yet

Originally Posted by Paul is a Reseller ph1k85

Exactly. $7 first Item then $1.99 per extra item and thats for 5-7 day business shipping. For $30, you get 3 days and free shipping for the year. $30, youget that back when you order 4 times(thats only ordering 1 item per order). On top of the free shipping, you can used Bing or other coupon codes.

People in here making it all complicated. It aint that hard. Do the math. You order enough times, you get your money back and some. If you only order 1-2 timesa year, then this isn't for you.

EDIT: I just checked my eastbay history, from July 2008 to July 17 2009, I've ordered 20 times. Definitely worth it, the gold club.

fyi for all the eastbay buyers, saw this in the coupon thread.

Via SlickDeals.net comes word that there will be a 2X Bing.com cashback sale. (It's what used to be Live Search Cashback) So if percentages hold like rightnow, the 20 percent off at Eastbay/Foot Locker will become 40 percent.

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=1455111

Right Now it is 25% so it will be 50% when this comes around. Plus free shipping for all the gold club members. who needs footlocker employee appreciationanymore...

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Via SlickDeals.net comes word that there will be a 2X Bing.com cashback sale. (It's what used to be Live Search Cashback) So if percentages hold like right now, the 20 percent off at Eastbay/Foot Locker will become 40 percent.

http://forums.slickdeals....showthread.php?t=1455111

Right Now it is 25% so it will be 50% when this comes around. Plus free shipping for all the gold club members. who needs footlocker employee appreciation anymore...

awesome. any idea when this takes effect? i just started using bing

about a month ago

I haven't ordered anything from eastbay in a very long time, for a few different reasons including the shipping but this helps...good looking out
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Via SlickDeals.net comes word that there will be a 2X Bing.com cashback sale. (It's what used to be Live Search Cashback) So if percentages hold like right now, the 20 percent off at Eastbay/Foot Locker will become 40 percent.

http://forums.slickdeals....showthread.php?t=1455111

Right Now it is 25% so it will be 50% when this comes around. Plus free shipping for all the gold club members. who needs footlocker employee appreciation anymore...

awesome. any idea when this takes effect? i just started using bing

about a month ago

the link says aug. 10. it doesn't say when it ends and I'm not sure the percentages will stay the same. still a sweet deal though.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

I'm not gonna drop 30 bucks on some hoody I'm never gonna wear, just for free shipping and 25% of my next order (which is basically the 30 bucks I'd be dropping the hoody)..

Basically...

Back
Top Bottom