Eastern Con. Semifinals Game 1- Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavaliers Sat 8PM EST TNTHD

There was a reason I made that fire Doc thread earlier in the season. Screw him and screw the players for the lack of effort in the 2nd half.

pissedoff.gif

The *%%! was Pierce doing turning and running away from Bron on that last 3?
laugh.gif
What part of the game is that?

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

the way the cavs bench reacts to plays makes me sick. you can tell dudes never won a damn thing before.

i dont know, i just think a team that is suppose to be a championship contender should act like a championship team?
Whats wrong with celebrating?

nvm, just saw your signature.

roll.gif

Win Together. Band Together. Excel Together. Cheer Together. Defend Together. Work Together. Ohio Together. Believe Together. All Together. 11 More Wins

Win Together. Band Together. Excel Together. Cheer Together. Defend Together. Work Together. Ohio Together. Believe Together. All Together. 11 More Wins

cavs need to adjust to rondo. he's been driving to the basket at will. shaq needs to teach this man a lesson
laugh.gif

LeBum is overrated, he's faking an injury, Kobe deserves the MVP until he retires and is still the greatest (4Rings), and Doc Rivers is the sole reason why the Celtics lost tonight. Can't wait till Orlando sweeps these bums off the court. Lakurz all day everyday.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

LeBum is overrated, he's faking an injury, Kobe deserves the MVP until he retires and is still the greatest (4Rings), and Doc Rivers is the sole reason why the Celtics lost tonight. Can't wait till Orlando sweeps these bums off the court. Lakurz all day everyday.

roll.gif

Salt%2520Shaker.jpg

refs took away all the momemtum the celtics had in the 1st half

Celtics would have been up 14 instead of 8 and probably even more with all the momentum.
Orlando is probably the only team that can overcome the BS cause of their 3 point shooting ability
laugh.gif

The "big 3" look dead and with no swag at all. Soulless and stuff.

How does Doc Rivers not double lebron? Dude was just driving 1 on 1 and getting layups all game.
Should have brought Rasheed in just to hack a shaq.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

There was a reason I made that fire Doc thread earlier in the season. Screw him and screw the players for the lack of effort in the 2nd half.

You really think the team wasn't trying in the second half of a Game 1 in the playoffs? Come on man.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

We better not hear one more complaint about his Elbow after that game

Yes, please refer his elbow as a real person. After all that media it should have some sort of human entity.

laugh.gif
j/k good come from behind win for the cavs

kobetantrum.gif

Back
Top Bottom