Eastern Con. Semifinals Game 1- Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavaliers Sat 8PM EST TNTHD

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by DubA169

Game 1 - Sat
Game 2 - Mon
Game 3 - Fri

so there is one day in between games one and two, but three games in between games two and three?

thanks NBA
Are you serious?

Reason #2 why I hate the NBA playoffs, right behind awful officiating.

By the time it gets to the Finals I'm less excited than I am relived that it's finally coming to a close.  No reason it should be a 3 day break between Boston and Cleveland.

I also never loved friday and saturday games because i usually go out drinking. i just missed overtime of that heat/celtics game because i had to hop on the train or i'd be late for a birthday party

Game 1 - Sat
Game 2 - Mon
Game 3 - Fri

so there is one day in between games one and two, but three games in between games two and three?

thanks NBA

Dude, don't you know they're giving Lebron time to rest his bruised shoulder?
roll.gif
roll.gif

before the season i said boston could beat the cavs, durning the season i figured if they played in the playoffs the cavs would sweep these old bums. but boston showed me alot in the 1st round.

this should be a dog fight. 1st big test for the cav role players. bron will get his lets see if everyone else shows up or goes MIA

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

12 more wins.  let's go..   

We wanted the Celtics, we got them.  let's knock em' out for once!

Boston fans... here's to hoping it's a great series and may the best team win. 

smokin.gif
smile.gif

Game 1 & 2 (in CLE) Cavs

Game 3 (in BOS) Celtics

Game 4 (in BOS) Cavs

Game 5 (in CLE) Cavs

4-1 Cavs win

OR

Game 1 (in CLE) Cavs

Game 2 (in CLE) Celtic

Game 3 (in BOS) Celtics

Game 4 (in BOS) Cavs

Game 5 (in CLE) Cavs

Game 6 (in BOS) Cavs

4-2 Cavs win

Yeah I think the Cavs can win in Boston if need be. They got a huge monkey off their back by winning there this season.

how in the hell are people saying cavs in 5?

the bulls took the cavs to 5 games!! you guys drinking the kool aid. this is going 6 games minimum

the bulls took the cavs to 5 games!! you guys drinking the kool aid. this is going 6 games minimum

Cavs match up better with the C's.
Shaq is finally going against a true center and the Celtics won't exploit the Cavs in transition like CHI did.

People with basketball knowledge know you cannot compare teams and series when making predictions.

C'mon son.
laugh.gif

If Cleveland shoots over 35% from 3, Cavs in 5.  I honestly believe the Cavs didn't take the Bulls seriously, and as a result had 3-4 minute spurts where they lost a lot of ground, making games closer than they should have been.  This feels a lot like a few years back when Cleveland faced Detroit having lost previous playoff series' with them.  Cavs WILL be hungry for the Celtics, and it will be apparent...tune in at 8pm to see.  Haven't posted in like 3 years but this has compelled me to do so.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Shaq is finally going against a true center and the Celtics won't exploit the Cavs in transition like CHI did.

People with basketball knowledge know you cannot compare teams and series when making predictions.

C'mon son.
laugh.gif

Yeah you Cavs fans should no that first hand after talking all that noise about ORL last year. Anyway, this series is going at least 6 or 7 minimum...Cavs still look too similar to me with Bron doing everything out there and the other guys occasionally helping out. It's going to end up catching up to them again, possibly in this series.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

C'mon son.
laugh.gif

you've got to be kidding me.

shaq couldn't even do anything against noah. how would he be doing a better job against perkins? rondo against mo the friendly ghost is a mismatch. lebron is better than pierce but pierce will get his points. garnett is much better than antwon. nobody can guard jesus

i don't see what you see. i'm not saying celtics win. but this series is going to 6 at minimum

Yea, I don't see how the Cavs match up better with the C's on any level. And if I'm reading that correctly, the Bulls only matched up better since Noah smoked Shaq up the floor?

Back
Top Bottom