Eastern Conf. Champions Orlando Magic @ Cleveland Cavaliers - 2/11/10

i think DWest is available but if he rests tonight, with all star break thats a week total of rest, dont expect him to play. he might be suited but odds are hes gonna sit

The thing that worrys me about the Magic is Jameer Nelson

Dudes mostly a 1 on 1 scoring point guard.

The team flows on offence so much better with JWill setting up the offence feeding the post and just overall smoother better ball movement,u also cant press Jason because his handles solid.

The Boston game Sunday Jameer came in and took 2-3 bad shots n turned the ball over a few times and Orlandos lead slipped he just needs to make better decisions out there.

No way there gonna start Jason unless Jameers injured but come playoff time if hes still sloppy I think Jason will see extended minutes.

Tight game tonight if VC dont play smart and aggresive I see the Cavs takin this one the refs gotta let Shaq n Dwight bang all these ticky tack fouls on 7 feet brolic dudes is stupid its a mans game letem play fed up with refs decidein big matchups.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by CP1708

Buncha crying in here already and the game ain't been played yet. 

Nobody hatin on nothin, I mentioned they have faced a bunch of back to backers the last few weeks, that ain't hate, that's a God damn fact, so chill the hell out. 

And if the schedule been so hard, why the hell you all still have the Magic 3 times, the Celts 3 times, the Hawks twice, the Spurs twice, the Nuggets once, and there's only less then 30 games?  That's 11 "difficult" games left, and ya'll say this is the "easy" part???? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You've played the Nuggets once, the Lakers twice, and the Magic and Celtics each once, and 2 more vs the Hawks, in FIFTY THREE games.  7 of the "elite" type teams in 53 and that's the HARD part of the season?  Ok. 
eyes.gif
  You wanna add Dallas as elite, ok, add another 2 then.  Even so, half your toughest games about to come in the next 30 games, and ya'll tellin me it's been "brutal" for the first half. 
roll.gif

God i can't wait til May. 
smh.gif
Oddly enough, I don't consider the Celts to be a threat at all anymore.

The Celtics and the Spurs? Come on CP have you seen these teams. The reason it's not as brutal is no west coast trips, a lot of days off, players know the system and each other, a lot of home games and those once considered good are dinosaurs now. Out of those games you mentioned, the Cavs would win 70% of them. Boston old, Spurs old, Denver we play at home, Atlanta has a Cavs phobia, Orl the only comp. Peace. I'll be at the game tonight also
pimp.gif

I'm talking in terms of top records this year.  Of course the Celts are struggling, but doesn't mean they're folding the franchise before the end of year. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by CP1708

What's good with the Cavs keep getting teams on the second of a back to back?  This like the third time I seen this for them in the last 2 weeks. 
laugh.gif

yup. they just got the knicks playing their second game as a sacrificial lamb. none of the scheduling is by accident. also found it interesting that lebron came to the garden once in the 1st month of the season and then the knicks need to play the cavs 3 times at home. stern probably didn't want that 2010 mess during "crunch time".

but the cavs can't get back to back games in the playoffs sooooo
wink.gif

Knicks come here twice, not three times.
let's go cavs 
smokin.gif

Dear Danny Ferry,
Please dont trade JJ Hickson...he is beast. teams will settle for just z
sincerely,
agold
edit: this thread is very quiet...

damn those Nike pads must be working. Lebron got up like it wasn't nothin to just shatter his hip that last attempt

They should start giving Bass some more time out there. Anderson is decent but he's been struggling lately.

That was one of the ugliest shots I've seen from AV
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

They should start giving Bass some more time out there. Anderson is decent but he's been struggling lately.
SVG just refuses to alter his basic lineup of the 3 point shooting PF.  Talking to my friends who are all Magic fans, they're disappointed at how he's handled his bench and lineups.  Bass could really be helpful in guarding more traditional PFs.

About the quarter I expected, Cavs always start really hot, plus the Magic tend to give up big leads as well as blow them.

Originally Posted by agold1002

Dear Danny Ferry,

Please dont trade JJ Hickson...he is beast. teams will settle for just z

sincerely,

agold
edit: this thread is very quiet...

No lie. I'd love to trade Hickson now while his stock is high. He struggled early with defense and seems to be improving but in my honest opinion a lot of the time he's lazy and gives up on plays. Just my opinion. Plus Varajao has improved tremendously on both sides of the ball.

I'd love to trade him and Z for Antoine Jamison or Amare and get Z back after they buy him out....

I don't see an Amare trade happening because the Suns are playing great ball lately. But I think we owe the Suns something because they did give us Shaq daddy. Plus if they give us Shaq and Amare we owe them part of that trophy, because it would just be guaranteed at that point... we would owe them something serious down the road hahaha

find out 5 years later Kerr is workin for the Cavs with Ferry lol

Games like this are why Ferry and fans like this kid. But you never know what he'll give you when it counts. He's killing, but they aren't even guarding him. He's definitely benefited from those minutes Mike Brown gave him earlier in the season.

If Ferry has to trade Hickson to get Iggy and Brand/Dalembert or Amare he has to do it.

"We're not worried about J.J. Hickson!..."

Straight disrespect from SVG.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

My dude REALLY doesn't want to get traded though.
pimp.gif

Attn. NT Beasts watching the game...

I Got you...
stephanie-ready3.jpg

ready1.jpg

ready2.jpg

Stephanie Ready...

Bonus

erinandrews.jpg

Also MAGIC FANS, remember this quote
Originally Posted by Stan Van Ron Jeremy

We're Not Worried About J.J Hickson!

Cavs gotta stop the three on D, but great execution on offense Cavs

Varejao gives the NBA a bad name.

I don't know how Cavs fans can support him

I don't know how Cavs fans can support him
He hustles more than any player in the league and he has only improved his game after he got that fat contract.  Yes, the flopping and complaining gets old, but you gotta look at the big picture.  If he wasn't on my squad, I'd probably hate his guts as well.

Back
Top Bottom