Eastern Conference First Round: Heat vs. Celtics : KG suspended for Game 2 / Q fined 25k

laugh.gif
I love the haters. Where is dude who predicted a sweep of the Celtics?

smh at SportsCenter opening up with 2 baseball games, even further SMH at them saying one of those games took 7 hours.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

Originally Posted by doyung9

Yup, because that was all KG
eyes.gif

it was.
qrich just walked up and was checking on pierce.

why did KG have to start elbowing and barking at him?? he's always trying to pull that !!!! and im glad he got booted.

none of that would have happened if it wasn't for him.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at "checking on Pierce." Q and Pierce have a long history of bad blood, including both of them getting ejected 2 years ago on MLK Day and almost coming to blows.

Q was trying to walk/stand over him like a punk and KG was telling him to get the *!%% out of there. Q instigated that entire thing.

KG is getting a game off for that elbow though.

Man, this is the NBA playoffs.
smh.gif
at some of you trying to say Q wasn't in there instigating himself.
As QRich himself said, if he knew PP wasn't hurt, he obviously wasn't going over there to check on him, so he obviously went over there just to stir the pot.

Fact is, it could have ended with just arguing between Garnett and Richardson, a T each and we move on. The HEAT players were the ones surrounding them dudes like they were gonna jump them into a damn gang. Not to mention you got Haslem's clown self running all over the place.

Did Garnett deserve two T's? Yeah. But if he's the only one suspended for the next game, I'll have a problem, because I saw a few guys in Heat warm-ups walking around in that mess.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

smh at SportsCenter opening up with 2 baseball games, even further SMH at them saying one of those games took 7 hours.

1 of games was a No Hitter and Other was a 20 inning game. if it would have been 2 gms that had nothing happen it wouldnt of been ahead of playoffs

Originally Posted by doyung9

Man, this is the NBA playoffs. :smh:at some of you trying to say Q wasn't in there instigating himself.
As QRich himself said, if he knew PP wasn't hurt, he obviously wasn't going over there to check on him, so he obviously went over there just to stir the pot.

Fact is, it could have ended with just arguing between Garnett and Richardson, a T each and we move on. The HEAT players were the ones surrounding them dudes like they were gonna jump them into a damn gang. Not to mention you got Haslem's clown self running all over the place.

Did Garnett deserve two T's? Yeah. But if he's the only one suspended for the next game, I'll have a problem, because I saw a few guys in Heat warm-ups walking around in that mess.
what do you expect the bench to do? just sit there and let kg run his mouth and throw an elbow?
i mean the whole incident is occurring right there, in front of their bench.

i dont know what was said for kg to react like that, but with his history of trash talking im sure it wasn't much.
they got one dude on camera throwing an elbow, and that was kg. i dont see who they could suspend on the heat.
but like you said it is the nba playoffs and things get a little testy.

i do hope the c's win this series though, they would give the cavs a tougher time then the heat.

yo im faded as hell but @!+% garnett with his antics. dude throwing them bows and running away. pierce faking injuries like its some hollywood drama... @!+% that $@!%! i ain't from miamibut go Heat!! I'm going to rep that team from now on... besides my Bulls...

Early 90's bball feel to this series. Already has the potential to be a good one.
pimp.gif

4c8c130f2288d1569632a7ff8bde7c03-getty-98160154eg008_miami_heat_v_.jpg

4c1d3e6673b4c5bbc4b7810af73192aa-getty-98160154eg010_miami_heat_v_.jpg

C's might have their swag back after that one though...

11f996f1f1f234395f4d4f060f8a6333-getty-98160154001bb_heat_celtics.jpg

And what's good with a Glen HLS Davis vol 2 thread?
laugh.gif

aa289611922d5d6d375b8d8d1f5bbd4b-getty-98160154eg037_miami_heat_v_.jpg

11de266464b63c7514223db3a8ac5a14-getty-98160154001bb_heat_celtics.jpg

QRich been jealous of Pierce for like 8 years now. It's just embarrassing how P has dominated him on the court every time and Q still thinks he matters in the league or something.

KG ever gonna throw down with a serious dude? cause he steady picking fights with scrubs and euros.
i used to really like dude, but now i want to see him taken off by an amber lamps after a sliding dragon punch.
as long as Big Baby pushes another kid, im happy.
q is hella jealous of paul though.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

QRich been jealous of Pierce for like 8 years now. It's just embarrassing how P has dominated him on the court every time and Q still thinks he matters in the league or something.

You're not the slightest bit embarrassed by the way Pierce acted yesterday?  Of course Pierce >>>>>>>>> QRich, and that's not even debatable.  But we're taking about this one instance in last night's game.  Their "history" has nothing to do with the present.  Bottom line is, EVERYONE....and I mean EVERYONE knew that Pierce was gonna get up and play the ol' injured-to-hero card.  He's a great player, but the dramatics involved when he gets "hurt" are pathetic. 

Its ok, we had a close game even though we played like +*#! so we will beat boston the rest of the way. Just like the 05/06 finals.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

You're not the slightest bit embarrassed by the way Pierce acted yesterday?  Of course Pierce >>>>>>>>> QRich, and that's not even debatable.  But we're taking about this one instance in last night's game.  Their "history" has nothing to do with the present.  Bottom line is, EVERYONE....and I mean EVERYONE knew that Pierce was gonna get up and play the ol' injured-to-hero card.  He's a great player, but the dramatics involved when he gets "hurt" are pathetic. 

This.

Paul Pierce is such a lame for pulling those antics.  I swear, he really has a bright future in acting after his career is over.

KG is a freakin biotch. I cant wait for the day that he does something like this to a player with nothing to lose and he ends up clocking KG.

I hope he gets suspended but I'm not sure that he will be...he might play the "It was unintentional" card.

Back
Top Bottom