Eastern Conference First Round: Heat vs. Celtics : KG suspended for Game 2 / Q fined 25k

If Q was going over there to pop $%$@, he did deserve that elbow.

laugh.gif
at him looking over @ Kevin Garnett and doing a GD stack to Wade tho....

Q when on the Knicks, was the only one on the league that stood up to these chumps 2 years ago when it all started and before everyone caught on.

Not surprised he got into it. Glad he did.

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

QRich been jealous of Pierce for like 8 years now. It's just embarrassing how P has dominated him on the court every time and Q still thinks he matters in the league or something.

laugh.gif
For real. Antoine Walker, is that you?

Bad move on QRich. Only the Celtics will benefit from getting fired up like this. They thrive off getting fired up. They were playing the whole season like they didn't give a damn and now QRich just gave them one. The Heat don't have the camaraderie that the C's have and it'll show next game.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

QRich been jealous of Pierce for like 8 years now. It's just embarrassing how P has dominated him on the court every time and Q still thinks he matters in the league or something.

You're not the slightest bit embarrassed by the way Pierce acted yesterday?  Of course Pierce >>>>>>>>> QRich, and that's not even debatable.  But we're taking about this one instance in last night's game.  Their "history" has nothing to do with the present.  Bottom line is, EVERYONE....and I mean EVERYONE knew that Pierce was gonna get up and play the ol' injured-to-hero card.  He's a great player, but the dramatics involved when he gets "hurt" are pathetic. 
Why would I be embarrassed about a guy that has a legitimate injury? Guess none of ya'll had a stinger before. Your whole arm goes dead and your fingertips feel like pins and needles and the 3rd or 4th time feels just as bad as the first. .

Their history does have to do with the present because Q was walking over there to yap at Pierce because of their past. And it was disrespectful of Q to get in the space of an injured guy and KG had every right to do that. Would be saying the same thing if roles were reversed.

I don't get what benefit there would be to milking injuries. Somebody enlighten me.

so y'all really going to sit up here and say Pierce wasn't PUSHED out of bounds?

(disregard the 2nd half of the video
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
)

Q-Rich is a bum who isn't relevant.

KG my dude and all but he be doing some slick !*%% though

smh.gif
kg up to his old tricks and paul being the drama queen he is
imo kg should be suspended,
kg elbowing q in the grill >rafer slapping eddie house in the head 
laugh.gif

Paulina at his "Hollywood antics"

KG being a little bia as usual...definitely deserves a 1 game suspension

The Celtics did play that lockdown D of old in the 4th though, Big Baby needs to calm down though

This should be a fun series end up going the full 7.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

You're not the slightest bit embarrassed by the way Pierce acted yesterday?  Of course Pierce >>>>>>>>> QRich, and that's not even debatable.  But we're taking about this one instance in last night's game.  Their "history" has nothing to do with the present.  Bottom line is, EVERYONE....and I mean EVERYONE knew that Pierce was gonna get up and play the ol' injured-to-hero card.  He's a great player, but the dramatics involved when he gets "hurt" are pathetic. 
Why would I be embarrassed about a guy that has a legitimate injury? Guess none of ya'll had a stinger before. Your whole arm goes dead and your fingertips feel like pins and needles and the 3rd or 4th time feels just as bad as the first. .

Their history does have to do with the present because Q was walking over there to yap at Pierce because of their past. And it was disrespectful of Q to get in the space of an injured guy and KG had every right to do that. Would be saying the same thing if roles were reversed.

I don't get what benefit there would be to milking injuries. Somebody enlighten me.
O Really?  Even the writers for ESPN Boston can see through Pierce's BS....

After the game, Richardson sounded off on Pierce and Garnett, calling them, "actresses," and summing up his feelings on the pair by saying, "I don't like them, and they know it."

The Celtics have enough troubles now, because if the NBA follows precedent, Garnett -- who was assessed with two technical fouls and was ejected -- is likely to be suspended for at least one game for the elbow incident.

But it might be Richardson's tirade that leaves the biggest mark on this series.

"I was trying to get over there to take the ball out of bounds and [Garnett] started to talk to me, so I talked back," Richardson said. "I don't have any business talking to him; he was on the ground crying. I don't know what was going on -- two actresses over there, that's what they are.

"I just get surprised by people's actions when I know them better than that. They're not those characters they portray. They're not who they say they are, Garnett and Pierce -- they're good basketball players, and that's about it.

"I said to Jermaine [O'Neal], he's OK because I knew nobody touched him. Is he taking another break like he does so many times? Sometimes he falls like he's about to be out for the season, and then he gets right up; that's all I said."

Pierce is known for his exaggerated reactions to injuries at times. Lakers fans often point to the "magic wheelchair" from Game 1 of the 2008 NBA Finals, when Pierce injured his knee and had to be carried off the court before being pushed to the locker room in a wheelchair.

He ran back onto the floor soon after and hit a pair of 3-pointers while scoring 22 points in a 98-88 triumph that helped propel Boston to a championship.

But Pierce has battled right shoulder issues since the end of March, suffering what he termed a "stinger" in a loss to San Antonio on March 28, then enduring the same injury two days later at practice.

Link

Bottom line, I'll go by what I saw...Pierce's "history," and Q-Rich's POV.....you have an undying love for your team...we know this...it borders on extreme homerism.  But at some point YOU should be able to call a spade...a spade. 

I don't even like kg much but what did he do wrong?

I mean we all know pp was faking it but still he ant going to let qrich sit over him and talk +*%+. Push the %$%+# out of the way

I just got around to seeing the replay...and that's the big elbow everyone was complaining about? Come on man. Dudes hating just to hate on KG now.

I love how Q is talking all this smack like he's relevant. I didn't like the dramatics from the C's but who is Quentin Richardson? Just another team Jordan bust.

That video doesnt really show it clearly, but from the replays on TV on different angles, it seemed to be a lot worse.

QRich is a nice dude, he's not the type to talk trash like that to an injured guy.

What does QRich not having any relevance have anything to do with this? theres no doubt PP is better then Qbrick by light years, but whats your point? he cant stand up for himself because he make a bucket to save his life?

Originally Posted by Proshares

and that's the big elbow everyone was complaining about? Come on man. Dudes hating just to hate on KG now.
I'm reading these pages thinking the same thing.
laugh.gif
Q had no business going over to Pierce and he goes just to run his mouth...KG defends his teammate and he's the bad guy.
laugh.gif
NT always letting their personal feelings cloud their judgment.
Originally Posted by BangDak

QRich is a nice dude, he's not the type to talk trash like that to an injured guy.
But he did though...

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

laugh.gif
For real. Antoine Walker, is that you?

You caught me! Now watch me shimmy 
laugh.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How you gonna fall to the ground when the suppose injury was a minor upper body injury? (See above gif for my reaction) Old $%% Drama Queen. Even D Wade thinks you over did it 
laugh.gif

KG's all bark. How you gonna elbow Q n pull a carmelo? (See above gif for my reaction) Old wangsta $%% ninja

good job qrich. standing up to those two. drama queens, actresses, whatever you want to call them. We should be celebrating Qrich for what he has done.. Calling someone out, RESPECTIVELY SO, and putting in those words.

Originally Posted by BangDak

That video doesnt really show it clearly, but from the replays on TV on different angles, it seemed to be a lot worse.

What does QRich not having any relevance have anything to do with this? theres no doubt PP is better then Qbrick by light years, but whats your point? he cant stand up for himself because he make a bucket to save his life?

Exactly! Dudes acting like he went over there to talk +#$*.
And stop using the relevance angle you old fart 
laugh.gif

ill i am , how do you figure he went over to talk trash? Because KG said? you better then that

And stop using the relevance angle you old fart 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm saying though, dude's talking about he doesn't like Pierce and KG in the press conference, is there ANY DOUBT he was going over to talk trash? He basically admitted doing so. He wasn't going to check on him, don't be naive.

ill i am , how do you figure he went over to talk trash? Because KG said? you better then that
Umm...because he basically admitted it after the game.

That's exactly what he did though.
laugh.gif

i can't believe i'm on kevin garnetts sides. makes me feel icky.

i really hope he doesn't get suspended. knicks fans know how masta stern does in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by JD617

Umm...because he basically admitted it after the game.

That's exactly what he did though.
laugh.gif

No,  what he said is he went over to take the ball out and that KG talked #!*@ to him so he talked #!*@ right back.
Here's his quotes I posted earlier

h3at23 wrote:
Q: 

"I went to take the ball outta bounds & he talk to me & I talked back" (talking about KG)

"I aint got no business talking to him, he's on teh ground crying I don't know what's going on." (talking about Hollywood)

"Two actresses over there... that's what they are." 

" I'm just surprised at peoples actions when i know them better than that. When they're not the characters they portray they are." 

" Garnett & Pierce... They're good basketball players, but nothing other than that." 

"I said to J, I know he's ok, b/c no1 touched him. How did he�fall? Did he take another break like he does so many times."

"Sometimes he falls like he's about to be out for the season and he gets right up. That's all I said (to Jermaine)."

Back
Top Bottom