Eastern Conference First Round: Heat vs. Celtics : KG suspended for Game 2 / Q fined 25k

Originally Posted by 0cks

laugh.gif
KG's intense, I'd want him on my team

0cks, I hope you're being sarcastic because after seeing that video.........I smell %+#%$ 
laugh.gif

Rudy " No....Not that guy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm certain that if they were to square up and throw hands without anyone intervening that Q-Rich would give KG work...

No, what he said is he went over to take the ball out
He went over to take the ball out and just happened to walk over Pierce on the ground, a guy who he's had beef with on multiple occasions?

Believe he was innocent if you want...

If I were in Q's shoes I'd just tell his $*+ to get up. His theatrics were unnecessary and that warrants an elbow? We all knew he was faking that nonsense, it's like soccer players telling someone to get up after he dove.

JD617 wrote:
No, what he said is he went over to take the ball out
He went over to take the ball out and just happened to walk over Pierce on the ground, a guy who he's had beef with on multiple occasions?

Believe he was innocent if you want...

How did he walk over hollywood? Look at the video.

Do I believe he's innocent? Maybe not but you posted that he basically admitted it after the game and I posted what he said. Which was not what you stated.

It's simple, KG over reaction and barking is how all this shinanagan started.

Conclusion: PP = hollywood actress. KG = wanker

The End

*Moves on to NFL Offseason & Draft talk*

How did he walk over hollywood? Look at the video.
I saw it in person and I've seen the video. He tried to walk over him/stand over him, but KG stuck his arm out.

It's simple, KG over reaction and barking is how all this shinanagan started.
Not true. Q had no business being there in the first place. Him walking over there is what started the whole thing. You're gonna see it how you want to see it though, so I'm not gonna keep going back and forth. *shrugs*

Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah isn't facing Kevin Garnett in the first round of the NBA playoffs. But as the NBA reviews Garnett's elbow of Quentin Richardson during a fracas near the Miami Heat bench in Game 1, Noah is offering his own viewpoint.

On Sunday, Noah called Garnett "a dirty player" who is constantly throwing elbows. He also said he's hurting because of an elbow he took recently from the Celtics' star.

"He's a dirty player," Noah said after the Bulls practiced at Quicken Loans Arena in preparation for Monday's Game 2 against the Cleveland Cavaliers. "He's always swinging elbows, man. I'm hurting right now because of an elbow he threw. It's unbelievable. He's a dirty player. It's one thing to be competitive and compete and all that.

"But don't be a dirty player, man. He's a dirty player."

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah isn't facing Kevin Garnett in the first round of the NBA playoffs. But as the NBA reviews Garnett's elbow of Quentin Richardson during a fracas near the Miami Heat bench in Game 1, Noah is offering his own viewpoint.

On Sunday, Noah called Garnett "a dirty player" who is constantly throwing elbows. He also said he's hurting because of an elbow he took recently from the Celtics' star.

"He's a dirty player," Noah said after the Bulls practiced at Quicken Loans Arena in preparation for Monday's Game 2 against the Cleveland Cavaliers. "He's always swinging elbows, man. I'm hurting right now because of an elbow he threw. It's unbelievable. He's a dirty player. It's one thing to be competitive and compete and all that.

haha noah.  i think it was tongue and cheek when he referenced pains from garnett's elbow.  but he is right none the less.

His theatrics are
laugh.gif
but I would be ******ed to say I wouldn't want him on my team. His bark is worse than his bite, he's really harmless. You can't deny the defense he plays though.

its the playoffs! everyone should just shut up. Suspensions would be stupid. in the 90s these acts happened every game.

"He started to talk to me, so I talked back," Richardson said. "I don't have any business talking to [Pierce], he was on the ground crying. I don't know what was going on, two actresses over there, that's what they are."

"I don't like them, and they know it," Richardson added. "Sometimes he [Pierce] falls like he's about to be out for the season, and then he gets right up. That's all I said."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

I swear if I went toe to toe with KG. I would beat the shh out of him.

He is such a punk.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

soccer player in avy just adds to the entertainment for me

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by JD617

ill i am , how do you figure he went over to talk trash? Because KG said? you better then that
Umm...because he basically admitted it after the game.

Exactly! Dudes acting like he went over there to talk +#$*.
That's exactly what he did though.
laugh.gif

No,  what he said is he went over to take the ball out and that KG talked #!*@ to him so he talked #!*@ right back.
Here's his quotes I posted earlier

h3at23 wrote:
Q: 

"I went to take the ball outta bounds & he talk to me & I talked back" (talking about KG)

heat23, how do you figure he went over to take the ball out of bounds? Because he said? you better then that

fixed

you don't know what Q's intentions were, so you can't just choose to believe what he says and choose not to believe what Garnett said.

He wasn't going over there to take the ball out. Dude was standing over Pierce.

He could've just walked around the whole thing. Richardson is a joke.

His fine should've been bigger.

garnett-heat-fight.jpg

Actin like you tryna escape the flood waters.
Actin like this ain't 'PLAYAUFFS."
Actin like we in here talkin bout practice.
Damn, homie. In 08 you was the man, homie. $#*% happened to you?

98521714.jpg

Bob McAdoo (HOFer & asst coach) was like "Here we go again"
laugh.gif
 heat23, how do you figure he went over to take the ball out of bounds? Because he said? you better then that

fixed

you don't know what Q's intentions were, so you can't just choose to believe what he says and choose not to believe what Garnett said.

Touche but the video shows everything KG said was incorrect.

Anyways, I'm done with this subject. See you guys Tuesday

Back
Top Bottom