eating a banana in public

my dude, break the banana pieces off, and pop them in your mouth like a bite size pieces. And after you're finished lick your fingers and say, "I love bananas".. It will let everyone know that you're not gay..

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

break it into pieces dummy

and make sure you yell out pause so no one thinks youre ghey
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my dude, break the banana pieces off, and pop them in your mouth like a bite size pieces. And after you're finished lick your fingers and say, "I love bananas".. It will let everyone know that you're not gay..

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

This was not funny.

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

This was not funny.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

DSC02490.230200054_std.jpg
  Now, this is AYO when you see a dude coming in with a Frozen Chocolate banana and eating it passionately

Originally Posted by Smokey13

I didn't know they have 3 hour classes in middle school.
laugh.gif
straight disrespect  

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

DSC02490.230200054_std.jpg
  Now, this is AYO when you see a dude coming in with a Frozen Chocolate banana and eating it passionately

Originally Posted by Smokey13

I didn't know they have 3 hour classes in middle school.
laugh.gif
straight disrespect  

*the least +%%$*

I was gonna say bust out a knife to show your manliness and cut that %%@% up. But you're in class and might scare someone instead.

crocodile-dundee-screenshot-you-call-that-a-knife11.jpg

*the least +%%$*

I was gonna say bust out a knife to show your manliness and cut that %%@% up. But you're in class and might scare someone instead.

crocodile-dundee-screenshot-you-call-that-a-knife11.jpg

laugh.gif

I was driving my Mother to JFK Airport, she starts eating a banana, and the guys in the cars besides start gawking at her. I noticd and grabbed it out her hand.
30t6p3b.gif

Break it in pieces OP.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom