Eating in the grocery store is wrong - VOTE -

Vote "YES" if this would make you feel uncomfortable and "NO" if you're ok with this.

• Yes - West

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Midwest

• Yes - South

• Yes - North East

• No - West

• No - Midwest

• No - South

• No - North East

• Total voters
If it's hot out and I grab a cold beverage while in the gorce

Shes 5'11. With Kawhi Leonard hands. IDK if ya'll can handle her..
eek.gif
roll.gif

An episode of Louie reminded me that I see ppl eat in the grocery more than I thought I just thought it was so natural it didn't even strike as them eating but I don't know if it's been mentioned.

Basically in the deli section of the store with their assortments of meats ppl steady try samples before they ask for a pound of w/e. Eating cheeses, chicken, turkey, ham, etc. One time I saw a dude make a sandwich right there on the counter :lol: (but I'm pretty sure he was related or good friends with the guys who work there).

Don't know if that counts but I've seen ppl eat in the grocery more than I originally thought.
Shes 5'11. With Kawhi Leonard hands. IDK if ya'll can handle her..
Oh ill

Last edited:
i work at HEB and its kinda annoying when people are eating or they hand you trash from stuff they already ate. would rather they dont do it and i know i would never.

:rofl: Oh **** I just realized the OG Jumpman made this thread. Makes sense now why it's so many pgs going strong, funny, and petty. Plus there's been so many knockoffs of you.

I thought you left NT for good like some other OGs just drift away. Good to see you back and active and still semi-trolling.

Last edited:
Whhhhhhaaaaaaaatttttttt??

You in Broward County?

thats the Weave capital.

No I live in Dade, but in the future when I am a cat lady I will move to broward.

Im natural and I wear weave and I have never heard of broward being weave city.
I see more girls with weave in dade than broward
People wear weave everywhere though......

You guys must not have kids, when i used to work at publix them kids would eat the entire store before they checked out

Dumb thread

This is one of the best/most interesting polls ive seen on nt real talk lol.

You yes dudes still upity tho

Very interesting question.

I thought it was about eating food FROM a grocery store.

There's a grocery chain called Market Street... Their turkey club is greatness...

So I voted yes.

But eating things that you copped in a grocery store... In a grocery store... :x

OP, would it have been ok if she went and paid for the chips first and continue shopping while eating?

If she did it I wouldn't even care.

I personally don't do it.

Don't see how people can starve that much to the point they can't wait til they checkout.

You overreacted though.

That's why you made the thread because you know you did.

- iLLesT
Pregnant women do it.. And kids in my personal experiences

I do this sometimes, but only with beverages, and only when I'm already in the checkout line.

5'10 Asian male from Los Angeles, if it matters.

Last edited:
Dating a lady for a couple weeks > We go to grocery store > She opens bag of chips > Starts eating > Me
mean.gif
> She get's mad that I am embarrassed > We're not dating anymore.

Eating in the grocery store is GHETTO unless you're at costco eating samples given to you.

I Am Pissed
Damn ya'll broke up over that?

You're a pimp son
pimp.gif

I wouldn't ever do no **** like break up with a girl over chips but somehow I sense impeccable game within you
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I honestly do it all the time at a 7-11 or w/e. Get done with the gym, hit the store... If there's a line I'll start drinking my Gatorade in it.

Haven't done the chips thing though.

I grabbed some foil from Family Dollar and saw a fully eaten bag of Warhead jelly beans placed back on the shelf as if it was just stocked. You booty finger savages.

Back
Top Bottom