Eating in the grocery store is wrong - VOTE -

Vote "YES" if this would make you feel uncomfortable and "NO" if you're ok with this.

• Yes - West

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Midwest

• Yes - South

• Yes - North East

• No - West

• No - Midwest

• No - South

• No - North East

• Total voters
I'm totally with OP on this one. You haven't paid for it yet so it isnt yours.

Umm welcome to America? Your car, house , education etc ain't yours yet either. Personally not something I'd do, but not something I'd remotely make any kind of an issue unless she planned on stealing it. Let's be honest though op, if you were feeling her to begin with this is a non issue. You're in a nitpicking phase comparing chicks to your ex.

Yall grocery eatin ratchets the type to eat all the food at the homies crib and not even clean your dishes ol bum *** dudes

YOU the type of dude who invites people to your house, let em eat, then expect them to do the dishes!

What part of the game is that? Wish my ***** would ask me to do his dishes lol.

Yall grocery eatin ratchets the type to eat all the food at the homies crib and not even clean your dishes ol bum *** dudes

YOU the type of dude who invites people to your house, let em eat, then expect them to do the dishes!

Word, I knew I couldn't be the only one who looked at that sideways :lol:

If I invite someone over, I'm their host. The **** I look like expecting them to wash their own dishes?

No one invites people over to eat and expects them to wash any dishes. Now if you have some bummy loser roommates who eat your food when you go to sleep or work, that's a different story. NT still on a roll with awful comparisons :lol:

No you go chill with your first world problems

And for people saying its a ghetto thing, I used to work at whole foods in a rich neighborhood
Its a Hongry thing

No you go chill with your first world problems

And for people saying its a ghetto thing, I used to work at whole foods in a rich neighborhood
Its a Hongry thing
they only hire hot chicks at Whole Foods.

what up bby? 

let me be the reason why you will always hate men.

I can't believe this is an actual thread. Some Tim and Eric ****. 
roll.gif

Are you talking about me? :rolleyes

I knew I shouldnt have posted my hands in that phone grip thread

My son will inherit my hands and will be become a power forward in the nba, you'll see

Last edited:
Are you talking about me?
eyes.gif

I knew I shouldnt have posted my hands in that phone grip thread

My son will inherit my hands and will be become a power forward in the nba, you'll see
Don't think the GOV will allow you to have children with 10+ cats in your crib.

I have small hands 
mean.gif

but it makes it look bigger. 

Back
Top Bottom