Eating in the grocery store is wrong - VOTE -

Vote "YES" if this would make you feel uncomfortable and "NO" if you're ok with this.

• Yes - West

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Midwest

• Yes - South

• Yes - North East

• No - West

• No - Midwest

• No - South

• No - North East

• Total voters
mean.gif

Doesn't matter if you're paying for it anyway. Grocery store is for shopping, not eating.

You never made you're own hot dog? The hot dogs are already precooked so you can just tear open a package then go to the bread aisle and open a bag of buns as well as visit the condiments aisle for your own ketchup and mustard.
Not srs

:rofl:

Yall the type of dudes to bring an empty gallon jug to McDonald's and fill it up with with the fountain drinks when no ones looking

I'm glad I don't have friends like you guys

Last edited:
When I was a kid, I never saw this (aside from free samples). Now half the people in the store are eating something. A lot of people disagree with me, I just think it is odd. They also put cupholders in the carts now...people are that hungry and thirsty that they can't wait 15 more minutes to get to the car? 
eek.gif

You are pissed because a girl ate some chips in the store?

Learn how to live for yourself.

I wouldn't care if it was someone I wasn't with, but she was the one that wanted to cook. If she was that hungry we could have gone out to eat.

Not sure if the chick you're talking about had already paid for the food, but there was already a thread that exposed a bunch of NTers as dirty *** finger in the booty then the ice cream piss on their hands don't wash and open the oreos *** dudes.

Its a pet peeve. I know they're hungry or thirsty but that is pretty embarrassing. I know if I was the cashier, I would feel weird scanning a opened bag of Doritos and receiving a $20 bill with all that doritios cheese dust all over it.

Not sure if the chick you're talking about had already paid for the food, but there was already a thread that exposed a bunch of NTers as dirty *** finger in the booty then the ice cream piss on their hands don't wash and open the oreos *** dudes.
roll.gif

Yall the type of dudes to bring an empty gallon jug to McDonald's and fill it up with with the fountain drinks when no ones looking

I'm glad I don't have friends like you guys

:stoneface:

How is this relevant to going in a grocery store and opening and trying sodas/cookies and putting them back?

And for the record, I go to McDonalds with an empty Similac can and fill it up when Im ready go :pimp:

Dead @ nawghty basically sampling the whole store.

Edit:

:lol: @ similac can.

Last edited:
Is naughtyhare the same guy that deliberately smashes up cookie packs for no reason then rearranges the packs on the shelf just to ruin it for the person that ends up buying it? :lol:

Is naughtyhare the same guy that deliberately smashes up cookie packs for no reason then rearranges the packs on the shelf just to ruin it for the person that ends up buying it?
laugh.gif

Tried the birthday cake ones today, not bad. Thats the most cream I've ever seen in a non double stuff oreo.

I also saw these there.... Thought they were going to do away with these forever but they came back just remixed and they are just as good.

1600x1184.jpeg.68c8a380a6600131215322000ae709ce.large

@Ballerific703
 TRY THEM BRO
Had to fondle both packs I bought to ensure that they werent dug into by the savages. One pack had the sticky part slightly ajar didnt eeem touch it.
Best tip is to get the pack in the middle
Those usually havent been touched
The packs in the back are usually old
Ones in the front usually crushed or opened
Sometime I troll through the snack isle and crush cookies and chips
Then resettle the bag so it looks perfect 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom