Eating while on the toilet yay or nay?

ewww...
sick.gif

You not the only one... about a couple years ago I had got some McDonalds and had to go to the toilet when I got back to the crib. I hate having to warm upfast food so I took my entire meal in the restroom with me and ate it. It most definitely felt weird after I finished but oh well....lol

You not the only one... about a couple years ago I had got some McDonalds and had to go to the toilet when I got back to the crib. I hate having to warm upfast food so I took my entire meal in the restroom with me and ate it. It most definitely felt weird after I finished but oh well....lol

Originally Posted by AtribecalledKICKS

You not the only one... about a couple years ago I had got some McDonalds and had to go to the toilet when I got back to the crib. I hate having to warm up fast food so I took my entire meal in the restroom with me and ate it. It most definitely felt weird after I finished but oh well....lol
that weird feeling you felt was the taste of your feces in your body
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Real talk, about a month ago as soon as I got home from Taco Bell I had to take a dump but I knew I'd be in there a while and I didn't want my food toget cold. So I took a dump while eating nachos bell grande and two nacho cheese chalupas, plus I also had my large pepsi in there..

Back
Top Bottom