eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

size 11.5 OG white/red XII's sold for $130 yesterday.....with shipping from china prolly be around $170....still not bad for DS.

daaaaammmmm man i never get steals like this
mad.gif

Originally Posted by nine point five

Originally Posted by s dubl

I dont think I did too bad on these....

ZKIV Venoms

should be here tomorrow.

3 other people came up too...1 for sure is an NTer (good looks on the link bro!) not sure about the other 2.
damn, nice come up. had no idea what they were worth til I looked on the 'Bay and saw a pair listed for eight bills. what do they usually go for?

M!ke
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...em&item=400048170784

i just got one a few minutes ago...

super thanks S DUBL...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nine point five

cincy, I expected more out of you sir. that avy...
smh.gif

M!ke

Ha - If you mean that the Yeezy's are terrible I completely agree. Not something I would expect CBC's to have. lol (Although I can't lie, I'dbuy them to resell for once. Still don't know why people pay $500+ for those).............But if you like them it's all good. We don't all like thesame stuff.

I'm about to post something that will prob make Cincy mad.....even though I'm sure he already has multiples of them. lol

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by Stinky0920

am i the only one that stops and realizes that there is SO MUCH stuff on ebay...you can essentially spend an entire morning or afternoon browsing
roll.gif
qft
ionno what Im doin wrong with my searches but I never find %*%!.

DOES ANYBODY HAVE A PAIR OF YEEZYS BLACK ND PINK ANYWHERE NEAR RETAIL !!! SIZE 11 OR 11.5 ... I HATE RESELLERS THEY CAMP JUS TO SELL THEM ON EBAY FOR DOUBLE.THEY EXPLOIT THE !%#* OUT OF US REAL SNEAKER FIENDS MAN...I LOVE THE SNEAKER GAME BUT WHEN PEOPLE START EXPLOITING THE CULTURE IT JUST MAKES ME SICK. NOW ITSSO HARD FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT THE SNEAKERS TO GET THEM...NOT ONLY WITH YEEZYS BUT HOT SNEAKERS IN GENERAL...DAMN I MISS THE OLD SNEAKER GAME
mad.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

^^^ And you Sir, obviously havent been around here long enough or know who your talking to or what your talking about. Resellers have been in the game alotlonger than you have and arent going anywhere, its a known fact. so stop whining and step your connect game up and you wouldn't have this problem.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

^^^ And you Sir, obviously havent been around here long enough or know who your talking to or what your talking about. Resellers have been in the game alot longer than you have and arent going anywhere, its a known fact. so stop whining and step your connect game up and you wouldn't have this problem.
SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT...BECAUSE RE-SELLERS TAKE ALL THE SPOTS AND CAMP A WEEK AHEAD OF RELEASE DATES AND BUYS ALL PAIRS JUST TO FLIP ON EBAYFOR DOUBLE && TRIPLE THE PRICE...AND YOUR CONDONING THESE ACTIONS? WHY?

RE SELLERS DONT CARE ABOUT THE SHOES, THE STORY, OR THE ART BEHIND THE SHOES. THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THE BREAD THEY CAN MAKE OFF IT..THEY OBVIOUSLY ONLY LOOK OUTFOR THEM SELF...AND IVE SEEN ALOT OF THEM SCATTERED AROUND NT ...THATS JUST MY TWO CENTS BUT HEY WHAT DO I KNOW RIGHT...I MUST NOT KNOW ANYTHING BECAUSE OF MYPOST COUNT..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

DOES ANYBODY HAVE A PAIR OF YEEZYS BLACK ND PINK ANYWHERE NEAR RETAIL !!! SIZE 11 OR 11.5 ... I HATE RESELLERS THEY CAMP JUS TO SELL THEM ON EBAY FOR DOUBLE. THEY EXPLOIT THE !%#* OUT OF US REAL SNEAKER FIENDS MAN...I LOVE THE SNEAKER GAME BUT WHEN PEOPLE START EXPLOITING THE CULTURE IT JUST MAKES ME SICK. NOW ITS SO HARD FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT THE SNEAKERS TO GET THEM...NOT ONLY WITH YEEZYS BUT HOT SNEAKERS IN GENERAL...DAMN I MISS THE OLD SNEAKER GAME
mad.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ a "REAL SNEAKER FIEND" beasting over Air Yeezys

Supply and demand, bra.

STR1NGER wrote:

laugh.gif
@ a "REAL SNEAKER FIEND" beasting over Air Yeezys

Supply and demand, bra.

im not beasting...but it shouldnt b that hard to cop sum yeezys but these are surrounded by this "super hype" (HypeBeast's if yuwill ) ((and them god awful resellers
mad.gif
mad.gif
))..but i bet hot kicks like shaqnosis and patrick ewing rouge 2's get no playand their probably better than yeezys..but the yeezys just grew on me and i maily like em cuz their something different and on top of that i hate walkin downda street in kicks while someone else is across da street wit da same kicks on
mad.gif

Awwww ca'mon Mike and AB - The Yeezys are dope! I paid retail, never $500+. The quality is so nice, I wish other shoes got that treatment.

AB - Nice pickup on the Team Jordans. I have the UC PE version, that I love! Thats a steal on your pair IMO

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

^^ YUR OBVIOUSLY ONE OF THE MANY THAT DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENED// IS HAPPENING TO THE SNEAKER GAME.
no, i think he's just wondering why you are posting wanted requests in the ebay thread. you should be posting in the buy/sell forum. thisthread is for posting completed ebay auctions.

Back
Top Bottom