eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by s dubl

cincybcats22 wrote:
THAT IS JUST DUMB.

$550 for OG Playoff XIIs. You can buy 2 pairs atleast with that.
Got mine for $260 if I remember correctly....I should put em back on ebay if I can get $550 for em hahahaha....

eek.gif
550 !!
eek.gif

and hustlin there is no need to even go back and fourth with buddy what you highlighted out ofhis post clearly ended the convo ..
laugh.gif

smh.gif
damn you can get them for 250 ds 300 tops allthe time. damn nice kobes there sdubl

just sold my yeezy's on the bay for 700, now i play the waiting game for the payment....buyer has 19 feedback, 100%, so it seems to be good...

* Not My Pics *

I won these DS Nike Air Bursts for $50 shipped.
2vayqt1.jpg

I won these DS Nike Air Shady Bursts sz. 13 for $195 shipped from Japan.
wbp015.jpg

^^I know whos red/white bursts those are...NTer

Nice deal on those Shadys.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by rolla808

Damn 280 for those XXI's not to mention no box and a size 8.5, someone must have really wanted those badly to pay that price.
Mike probably paid like $17.98 for them too!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I hate you Mike! ha ha
almost
wink.gif
tongue.gif

anywhooo wtfreak is up with this auction? I literally lol'd. first of all, they aren't even regular sizedposters. second, and most importantly, didn't they come with all the AGM1's? I see several other lots on the 'Bay as we speak for like $10!
smh.gif

$142.50

%21BRvqWuQ%212k%7E%24%28KGrHgoH-D8EjlLlzKDlBJ+nEHyYrg%7E%7E_1.JPG

M!ke

Nice pick up on the Shady's.

Was supposed to end later on tonight. Then out of no where the seller just ends the auction.
mad.gif
mad.gif

5b8b2u.jpg

Originally Posted by nine point five

THAT IS JUST DUMB.

smh.gif
few things are more annoying than "Sample" and "PE" keyword spammers too.....

M!ke
someone help me report all his auctions to ebay for keyword spamming.. he'll learn THEN and only then.. i've just begun. 90% of hisauctions include sample in the tag.. much like an AIR MAX 90 shoe, why the hell include jordan in your title??? some of these sellers are wreckless with whattheir selling

^

Relax guy.

Reporting?

You really must have nothing better to do.

Its to get more people to come across your auction.

Spamming is annoying but sometimes it helps when your searching for 1 thing and come across another.

And I spam, along with like 99% of sellers.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by nine point five

THAT IS JUST DUMB.

smh.gif
few things are more annoying than "Sample" and "PE" keyword spammers too.....
someone help me report all his auctions to ebay for keyword spamming.. he'll learn THEN and only then.. i've just begun. 90% of his auctions include sample in the tag.. much like an AIR MAX 90 shoe, why the hell include jordan in your title??? some of these sellers are wreckless with what their selling
yea I feel you homie. when you look thru a couple hundred listings a day it really does get frustrating.just try looking for any pair of legit samples or PEs one time... 80% atleast are dumb #@$ keyword spammers...

and Fresh.. you're a bum for those DFish's
mad.gif

M!ke

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

My first pair of samples. Just won so they should be here in a few days.
cc77_1.JPG
%21BRrTO6%21Bmk~%24%28KGrHgoH-CIEjlLl26,yBJ+%28wIyGY%21~~_1.JPG
%21BRrTNmw%212k~%24%28KGrHgoH-DEEjlLl0zoyBJ+%28wB,umg~~_1.JPG
d00d_1.JPG
%21BRrTRgwBWk~%24%28KGrHgoH-DUEjlLlypo6BJ+%28wW3+9w~~_1.JPG

good deal!

that new thing on ebay is so stupid, when you sell stuff, you dont get your money directly, it takes a week or 2 before it clears unless the buyer leavespositive feedback for you to have quicker access to your money.. stupid ebay rules!!

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

My first pair of samples. Just won so they should be here in a few day
good deal!

that new thing on ebay is so stupid, when you sell stuff, you dont get your money directly, it takes a week or 2 before it clears unless the buyer leaves positive feedback for you to have quicker access to your money.. stupid ebay rules!!
Is this a new rule for sure? I have not sold on eBay in about 4 months because I have been at college.

I am selling half my collection this summer and there is no way I'm waiting two weeks for the seller's payments.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

good deal!

that new thing on ebay is so stupid, when you sell stuff, you dont get your money directly, it takes a week or 2 before it clears unless the buyer leaves positive feedback for you to have quicker access to your money.. stupid ebay rules!!
Is this a new rule for sure? I have not sold on eBay in about 4 months because I have been at college.

I am selling half my collection this summer and there is no way I'm waiting two weeks for the seller's payments.
tired.gif

Yupp! If you have less than 100% feedback, not enough detailed feedback, and/or your item falls into a "high risk" (for scams) category

good deal!

tired.gif

Yupp! If you have less than 100% feedback, not enough detailed feedback, and/or your item falls into a "high risk" (for scams) category

They only did that to me once. I've sold about 5-7 things in the last 2 months. It is pretty lame though.

Originally Posted by abernja

good deal!

tired.gif

They only did that to me once. I've sold about 5-7 things in the last 2 months. It is pretty lame though.
That is pretty whack. So when does PayPal finally send the money to your account?

good deal!

tired.gif

That is pretty whack. So when does PayPal finally send the money to your account?

I think they send it once the tracking number shows it was delivered. I think I read somewhere that if you call them up and provide proof it was shipped theycan lift the hold early. Or you just gotta wait till they leave positive feedback.

good deal!

tired.gif

I understand why it sounds annoying at first but doesnt it make things a lot easier when buying? If you recieve fake shoes then it seems likethings are simpler if the seller doesn't have the money yet.

Back
Top Bottom