eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

I remember wearing these nearly eight to ten years ago. Since then I have been searching for a replacement pair and the search is now over.
pimp.gif

314c6qp.jpg

REDd SPYDER wrote:
Mac4167 wrote:
^^^ And you Sir, obviously havent been around here long enough or know who your talking to or what your talking about. Resellers have been in the game alot longer than you have and arent going anywhere, its a known fact. so stop whining and step your connect game up and you wouldn't have this problem.
SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT...BECAUSE RE-SELLERS TAKE ALL THE SPOTS AND CAMP A WEEK AHEAD OF RELEASE DATES AND BUYS ALL PAIRS JUST TO FLIP ON EBAY FOR DOUBLE && TRIPLE THE PRICE...AND YOUR CONDONING THESE ACTIONS? WHY?

RE SELLERS DONT CARE ABOUT THE SHOES, THE STORY, OR THE ART BEHIND THE SHOES. THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THE BREAD THEY CAN MAKE OFF IT..THEY OBVIOUSLY ONLY LOOK OUT FOR THEM SELF...AND IVE SEEN ALOT OF THEM SCATTERED AROUND NT ...THATS JUST MY TWO CENTS BUT HEY WHAT DO I KNOW RIGHT...I MUST NOT KNOW ANYTHING BECAUSE OF MY POST COUNT..
smh.gif

from reading your post you sound like one of them cats that just sits on there %@* and thinks that theshoe will land
in your lap once its released. I don't like resellers and I dont know who does ..but there is one thing about them I admire there hustle .. they knowwat shoe is in demand and they go on the hunt .....and like homie above me said step ya connect game
up ..coming on NT winingabout them is not going to stop them

Originally Posted by bdis1986

REDd SPYDER wrote:
Mac4167 wrote:
^^^ And you Sir, obviously havent been around here long enough or know who your talking to or what your talking about. Resellers have been in the game alot longer than you have and arent going anywhere, its a known fact. so stop whining and step your connect game up and you wouldn't have this problem.
SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT...BECAUSE RE-SELLERS TAKE ALL THE SPOTS AND CAMP A WEEK AHEAD OF RELEASE DATES AND BUYS ALL PAIRS JUST TO FLIP ON EBAY FOR DOUBLE && TRIPLE THE PRICE...AND YOUR CONDONING THESE ACTIONS? WHY?

RE SELLERS DONT CARE ABOUT THE SHOES, THE STORY, OR THE ART BEHIND THE SHOES. THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THE BREAD THEY CAN MAKE OFF IT..THEY OBVIOUSLY ONLY LOOK OUT FOR THEM SELF...AND IVE SEEN ALOT OF THEM SCATTERED AROUND NT ...THATS JUST MY TWO CENTS BUT HEY WHAT DO I KNOW RIGHT...I MUST NOT KNOW ANYTHING BECAUSE OF MY POST COUNT..
smh.gif

from reading your post you sound like one of them cats that just sits on there %@* and thinks that the shoe will land
in your lap once its released. I don't like resellers and I dont know who does ..but there is one thing about them I admire there hustle .. they know wat shoe is in demand and they go on the hunt .....and like homie above me said step ya connect game
up ..coming on NT wining about them is not going to stop them

Complete agreeance with bdis.

If you really wanted the shoe as much as you said you did, you know what you had to do to obtain them for retail.

If you couldn't do that, sit down and shut up. Take the L. Find the caps lock key and logoff.

grin.gif

LOL @ the fact he could have sat on his @%& at his computer and copped the yeezy's off NDC when they dropped....

Yeezy's are trash. /discussion

laugh.gif
nah I'm playin, carry on... anywhooo felt the need to brag a little bit with this sale since it's one of the highestI've ever seen for them...
eek.gif
smokin.gif

$280

M!ke

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^there was 4 pairs total in that size. Too bad I didnt know until they were all gone
frown.gif

I'll post pics when they get here tomorrow.

oh yeah........
35a0qpl.jpg

bonus........
happy.gif

13zr3ar.jpg

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

smh.gif
Who are you talking to homie? First off, don't talk about 'sneaker culture' or 'history' and then say you want AirYeezy's. If anything, the Air Yeezy's themself are just another foot in the sneaker culture grave. And if you're going to complain and sayresellers got to the shoes first, maybe you're not dedicated enough to get them, cuz these resellers are taking off from school, work or whatever to getthese shoes by sleeping out there for multiple nights. And they must have been doing their research if they knew when the shoes drop, where they drop andexactly how long to camp out for them. So don't slight them for your lack of dedication.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

smh.gif

money is money, and you're not exactly making yourself out to be the type of person that any nt'ers would want to shell out a $400 favour for...

nice come up homie! I'm especially envious of those 360's. but again, I'll ask how much theKobe's are worth...

M!ke

Damn 280 for those XXI's not to mention no box and a size 8.5, someone must have really wanted those badly to pay that price.

Originally Posted by rolla808

Damn 280 for those XXI's not to mention no box and a size 8.5, someone must have really wanted those badly to pay that price.
Mike probably paid like $17.98 for them too!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I hate you Mike! ha ha

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by bdis1986

REDd SPYDER wrote:
Mac4167 wrote:

smh.gif

from reading your post you sound like one of them cats that just sits on there %@* and thinks that the shoe will land
in your lap once its released. I don't like resellers and I dont know who does ..but there is one thing about them I admire there hustle .. they know wat shoe is in demand and they go on the hunt .....and like homie above me said step ya connect game
up ..coming on NT wining about them is not going to stop them

Complete agreeance with bdis.

If you really wanted the shoe as much as you said you did, you know what you had to do to obtain them for retail.

If you couldn't do that, sit down and shut up. Take the L. Find the caps lock key and logoff.

grin.gif

Na actually i havent been sitting on my buns..im been up and down in Nyc(Mostly mom and pop stores) but no1 is charging regular prices if they do have em...andas much as i like dem yeezy's im not willing to shell out 650 for them...nuff said..

and to everyone else taking little shots in my direction... grow up

Na actually i havent been sitting on my buns..im been up and down in Nyc(Mostly mom and pop stores) but no1 is charging regular prices if they do have em...and as much as i like dem yeezy's im not willing to shell out 650 for them...nuff said..

and to everyone else taking little shots in my direction... grow up
If you fully realize this, then stop with your mission impossible trying to find them for retail.

You could have either camped out alongside those resellers and got yours or you could have tried your chances at the NDC release.

If you tried any of the two options mentioned above and walked away with nothing, you can at least say you actually tried to get them.

But since you obviously didn't, or were deterred from the shops charging more than MSRP, get over it and quit your whining.

Anything you say will not change the fact that they're sold out and you don't have a pair.

On a side note, thank you for finding your caps lock key.
smile.gif

grin.gif

[table][tr][td]Q: [/td] [td]so are these from 97 or wat? how come they are so much..i dont understand...im not tryin to hate bleave me man...i aint a *%$%$ and not gunna hate...i am just wondering y so much...if u got them in 97 and can prove it then i understand ur %*! for the price and ill think bout buyin em!! thanks a bunch!![/td] [td]Mar-31-09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]A: [/td] [td]yes they are bought 97 , thanks[/td] [/tr][/table]

[h1]VintageNike Air Jordan XII 1997 OG Sample PE Sz 13 $550
[/h1]

RedD, I kind of know how you feel but its like getting mad at ur landlord cuz he bought the house and rents it to you for more $, if a reseller has the timeand money to camp out for kicks, they put in the effort so they deserve some reward...no?

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

THAT IS JUST DUMB.

$550 for OG Playoff XIIs. You can buy 2 pairs atleast with that.
smh.gif
few things are more annoying than "Sample" and "PE" keyword spammers too.....

M!ke

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

THAT IS JUST DUMB.

$550 for OG Playoff XIIs. You can buy 2 pairs atleast with that.
Got mine for $260 if I remember correctly....I should put em back on ebay if I can get $550 for em hahahaha....

Was prob the seller letting 1 of his friends buy them so it looks like hes actually selling something.

Everything he sells is overpriced by like $250.

Back
Top Bottom