eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

s62c7t.jpg
Those have been re-listed about 5 times by the same seller. There must be something wrong with them, unless there were 4 non-paying winners.

^^my local mom and pops have these DS, with no box and in this condition in a sz 10...dont kno price but can pick up for someone

Originally Posted by rubio5080

just won these og air max 98 for 21.50 shipped
pimp.gif
I'm suuuuuper jealous. What a great summer shoe
smokin.gif

and to the people asking "is this a steal" three times a page... the completed auctions function is yourfriend.

M!ke

Originally Posted by nine point five

Originally Posted by rubio5080

just won these og air max 98 for 21.50 shipped
pimp.gif
I'm suuuuuper jealous. What a great summer shoe
smokin.gif

and to the people asking "is this a steal" three times a page... the completed auctions function is your friend.

M!ke
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
well said. honestly I never understood people that ask if what they purchasedits a steal. if you're happy with the item and how much you paid for it, then it shouldn't matter if its a steal or not.

Foams aren't worth anything close to what they used to be.

$146

http://i.ebayimg.com/09/%21BRmlgIgCGk%7E%24%28KGrH****kEEjlLm%280GPBJ-3316zTw%7E%7E_12.JPG

I'm just sayin...

M!ke

When you guys bid on eBay to you bid like early in the morning like 5ish when theres no one up, cause isnt that theoretically the best time to bid?

^^^^

depends on your timezone i would imagine. Just because its 5 a.m. where you are somewhere else in the world it could be 3 p.m. I usually just check aroundmidnight and hope for the best.

mmm...food is very legit, good scoop on those, trust you would have been outbid if i had the money to pull the trigger on those...

EDIT: Grail status for less than retail
pimp.gif
(i've seen the tags)

Back
Top Bottom