eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

i dont think feedback has anything to do with it. ebay just did that to protect the buyer as well

Feedback has everything to do that. If you have less than 100% positive, your money will automatically be placed on hold until you ship the item.

that's not true, because i have a 100% positive feedback and it still is placed on hold. maybe it depends on how many you have, not whether you have 100% positive or less than that.
You have 100% positive fb but less than 100 feedback, correct?

i dont think feedback has anything to do with it. ebay just did that to protect the buyer as well

Feedback has everything to do that. If you have less than 100% positive, your money will automatically be placed on hold until you ship the item.

that's not true, because i have a 100% positive feedback and it still is placed on hold. maybe it depends on how many you have, not whether you have 100% positive or less than that.

Thats not the ONLY reason. Read what I wrote.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

My first pair of samples. Just won so they should be here in a few day
good deal!

that new thing on ebay is so stupid, when you sell stuff, you dont get your money directly, it takes a week or 2 before it clears unless the buyer leaves positive feedback for you to have quicker access to your money.. stupid ebay rules!!
Is this a new rule for sure? I have not sold on eBay in about 4 months because I have been at college.

I am selling half my collection this summer and there is no way I'm waiting two weeks for the seller's payments.
tired.gif

Yupp! If you have less than 100% feedback, not enough detailed feedback, and/or your item falls into a "high risk" (for scams) category

TheYoungestGun wrote:

TheYoungestGun wrote:

exactly. as I said, I've NEVER had anything less than instantaneous payment....

M!ke

NT detectives always come through
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
so $255 for a pair of true blues.....ehhh....
[/td] [/tr][/table]
I passed up on a pair of DS True Blue size 9 for $400 shipped and they were sold instantly.

So to me these are
pimp.gif

^really? i've been finding constant pairs on the bay, and have been seeing them end below 2 pretty consistently

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

^really? i've been finding constant pairs on the bay, and have been seeing them end below 2 pretty consistently
Word? Then i wouldnt mind getting more
pimp.gif

I posted this a couple months ago in the "Jordan Brand Price/Fake Checks" forum:

For those that aren't aware, eBay holds the funds from some sellers of certain items sold via eBay.

See below:

Payment holds for eBay items are an effort to increase marketplace safety. We hold payments when we suspect a transaction may be risky. Here are the mostcommon instances in which an eBay item payment may be held:

* You have been an eBay member for less than 6 months, and you sell an item for more than $100
* You have an eBay feedback score of less than 100, and you sell an item for more than $100
* You have a buyer dissatisfaction percentage* greater than 5%
* You have an average DSR of less than 4.5
* You have received fewer than 20 Detailed Seller Ratings in the last 12 months
* You are listing your item in a high-risk category such as gift certificates, video games, cell phones, computers, or consumer electronics.

Jordans, also fall into that category....the topic starter(seller) HAD NO CHOICE but to SEND the item to the BUYER before the payment cleared.

See below:

When will PayPal release the hold?

Your funds will be released when one of the following occurs:

* The buyer leaves you positive feedback
* 3 days pass after proof the item was delivered**
* 21 days pass without a dispute, claim, chargeback, or reversal filed on the transaction

Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Hope this helps.
Thanks for posting these, I had deleted the email from eBay that had the changes. I guess I see this from eBay's standpoint as far as tryingto reduce fraud and stuff. But man, it really sucks from a seller's standpoint. I've only had one payment held and luckily the dude left feedbackright away.

Sorry, but it's time to shut it down.

Don't tell me they're fake, i have a tagged pic of the inside tag already. size 9.5

^ Nice I saw those too. I never pay much attention to them cuz I always figure they'll go for at least a few hundred. lol

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^it sucks...I sold something last week, dude got it on Friday and still hasnt left feedback so my $$ is still frozen.
smh.gif
that's weird, i sold some stuff last week and the payment cleared in a few days then i just sent the item when my money got cleared, it wasless than 100 bucks though so i don't know, never really read the ebay email they sent me about the changes and stuff.

Originally Posted by abernja

^ Nice I saw those too. I never pay much attention to them cuz I always figure they'll go for at least a few hundred. lol
Yeah, i don't think they were up much longer than an hour either. Quick legit check and ready to rock.

did anyone on here have some 01 breds for sale or on their watch list size 12.5 and if so did you buy them cuz the bidding ended
frown.gif

not bad, gsw. i'm looking for pearls and had to pass on those... i just missed out on another gem too
smh.gif

not bad, gsw. i'm looking for pearls and had to pass on those... i just missed out on another gem too
smh.gif
Had to get these. These are one of my grails and i could not pass up on them. GL on the pearls

Originally Posted by abernja

Yeah, i don't think they were up much longer than an hour either. Quick legit check and ready to rock.

NVM - Previous comment I was thinking of a differnt auction.

Back
Top Bottom