eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Won a pair of these for my collection........but unfortunately had to sell them as soon as they arrived.
frown.gif

Half size too small. smh

http://i.ebayimg.com/12/!BSUtI7g!mk~%24(KGrH****iUEjlLmWrB3BKCmGsZpNw~~_3.JPG

These need a little more TLC than i usually like putting in, but a good price for a clean 2003 retro.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

These need a little more TLC than i usually like putting in, but a good price for a clean 2003 retro.

I was gonna buy those, clean them up a little bit and flip them but I decided it wasnt worth my time. Nice buy.

Finally got some Cool Grey IXs.
Steal, good deal or rip off? Let me know. Seller said they have been worn abotu 5 times.

Thanks for passing on that one FatBoy, at least you know I'm not just buying them to make a profit. Real nice pickup on the IX's, might be one of myareas of focus soon. Those look very clean.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THESE CAME IN TODAY:

2v0ikph.jpg

$158

whats the retail on these ? good price regardless you could prob sell them on for twice that if they are as limited release.

why do people ask if they got a steal when they clearly know they do lol. i think you should be able to determine a steal or not

man seeing some of these steals makes me want to put in work on ebay like i used to in the past... been lazy.

Back
Top Bottom