eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by DZaster

I got some crazy heat/ big steal on the way if this seller comes through... Just wait...

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING UNTIL I GOT LAST SECOND SNIPED ON 4 PAIRS OF OG XIII

Originally Posted by PrincegotSOLE

at least dude said they were fake...i dont see wats funny, he wasnt tryna pass up on a fake

He changed it, when I first posted it he said they were rare and there was like a 3 paragraph explanation and had the BIN price at $1000
**Edit**

Team ebay steals anyone? 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
windycity7 wrote:

Originally Posted by DZaster

I got some crazy heat/ big steal on the way if this seller comes through... Just wait...

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING UNTIL I GOT LAST SECOND SNIPED ON 4 PAIRS OF OG XIII
Haha if the XIII's you talking about evded for $229.. I may have been involved in that

Originally Posted by mj234eva

buginout1993 - How tall are you now? You were already up there when I asked a couple years ago. What like 6' 9" right?
6'6 $#+  im 17 and my doctor said iwas gunna keep growing until about 7'4 but i stopped at 6'6 which is fine with me

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
JordanHead21 wrote:

Originally Posted by PrincegotSOLE

at least dude said they were fake...i dont see wats funny, he wasnt tryna pass up on a fake

He changed it, when I first posted it he said they were rare and there was like a 3 paragraph explanation and had the BIN price at $1000
**Edit**

Team ebay steals anyone? 
pimp.gif

I like the way you think mann!

Originally Posted by mj234eva

buginout1993 - How tall are you now? You were already up there when I asked a couple years ago. What like 6' 9" right?
6'6 !@%  im 17 and my doctor said iwas gunna keep growing until about 7'4 but i stopped at 6'6 which is fine with me

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Step your ebay steal game up.
333zazn.jpg

I would post more but I'm too lazy.

You step your game up.. your fake stealing homie, because I won that 4/13/af1 package after you didnt pay for em.. knock that %%!! off

I think you have me confused for someone else. All those steals aren't mine. I probably shoulda mentioned that. Some of those were on my watch list and I just figured I'd post them since I see a lot of people posting not so great deals. No hard feelings though as I'm sure you didn't know.

Oh alright I figured since you said "step your game up" that all the steals were yours.
Nice steal on those oreo IV's though.

I saw those B grade Red Carpets i was gonna snatch em but forgot about em, there not my size anyways though so no biggie

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Oh alright I figured since you said "step your game up" that all the steals were yours.
Nice steal on those oreo IV's though.

Yeah not mine also. I don't like putting up my own steals but I'll guess I will put one up now for the mix up.

Not the best but pretty good still. 3 and half cdp plus 6 rings for less than the price of one.
moz-screenshot-8.png
5p4vw8.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...K:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1154

just got these.  Cant really say its a steal before i see the condition.  But i mean i was trying to find a pair of columbia for below $200 anyhow.  Have my finger crossed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...X:IT#ht_500wt_1154 

pick these up along with the 2010 retro.  For under $100, they aite.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...K:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_1154

got these a while back, thought they might be some fakes, but turned out to be authentic.  DS too, i think i made out ok.

Back
Top Bottom