eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Whoever won those DS Futura lows in a 10.5 for $170-180 (I forgot the final bid) got a HELL of a steal
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^^^^^
 closepinpinsearchminimizeforwardbackzoomoutzoominzoomin

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Guy was willing to pay 500 shipped.

eek.gif
eek.gif
, dude at top of the page thought $310 was too much.

Yeah he's also the guy who found DS aqua 8s on craigslist in his area and the guy wanted 100.00
eek.gif
 and he offered 90
sick.gif
.... The same guy who asked if some cracked through the foam 02 bugs bunny VIIIs are a good buy for 99.99... but then in another thread said he put on OG 8s one time and they cracked on the spot and he got his money back, but willing to tempt a 2002 pair he knows is cracked... It's cool. I'm not picking on him, just we all know, you got to pay to play.

NOT pickin on? Coulda fooled me. You keep a tally longer than a wife of 20 years keeps track of all the times you pissed her off...
30t6p3b.gif

Give it a rest man.
grin.gif

I made it VERY clear in my post that I don't collect nor have I ever owned Foams. My question was answered that they're worth more than the dude paid. I was enlightened to shoes I could otherwise care less about and moved on, done deal. Why trip about it?

As for the Aquas, already owned a pair I got for $70, so coughin up more for the exact same shoe wasn't what I needed & the dude seemed desperate. The guy lowballed himself at $100, so askin $90 ain't a lifechanger and I didn't need the kicks bad enough to drive 40mins. to get em. Made that clear too.

White/Red 2002 VIIIs? Yeah, passed on those cracked mo-fos for $100 and spent $36 shipped on a better, crack-free pair. Cleaned 'em up in 10mins. & made em look all but unworn -easily a 9 outta 10. eBay link Here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Got several more pick-ups in the last 30 days, including my grails payin 1/2 of what they're worth. (see post above).

Traded VIII Lows (extra pair...see April Pickups thread) for LS V U-Blues NDS w/box & card and the Lows were my 2nd pair. That was robbery in my favor.

The 2000 completely DS Fire Red Vs I picked up on CL for $100 (see my old sig in past posts)...flipped em for $330 shipped on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT

It'd be cool if you "not pick on" someone else given the evidence.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SkiDRUMattiX

Originally Posted by yvespo3

eek.gif
eek.gif
, dude at top of the page thought $310 was too much.

Yeah he's also the guy who found DS aqua 8s on craigslist in his area and the guy wanted 100.00
eek.gif
 and he offered 90
sick.gif
.... The same guy who asked if some cracked through the foam 02 bugs bunny VIIIs are a good buy for 99.99... but then in another thread said he put on OG 8s one time and they cracked on the spot and he got his money back, but willing to tempt a 2002 pair he knows is cracked... It's cool. I'm not picking on him, just we all know, you got to pay to play.

NOT pickin on? Coulda fooled me. You keep a tally longer than a wife of 20 years keeps track of all the times you pissed her off...
30t6p3b.gif

Give it a rest man.
grin.gif

I made it VERY clear in my post that I don't collect nor have I ever owned Foams. My question was answered that they're worth more than the dude paid. I was enlightened to shoes I could otherwise care less about and moved on, done deal. Why trip about it?

As for the Aquas, already owned a pair I got for $70, so coughin up more for the exact same shoe wasn't what I needed & the dude seemed desperate. The guy lowballed himself at $100, so askin $90 ain't a lifechanger and I didn't need the kicks bad enough to drive 40mins. to get em. Made that clear too.

White/Red 2002 VIIIs? Yeah, passed on those cracked mo-fos for $100 and spent $36 shipped on a better, crack-free pair. Cleaned 'em up in 10mins. & made em look all but unworn -easily a 9 outta 10. eBay link Here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Got several more pick-ups in the last 30 days, including my grails payin 1/2 of what they're worth. (see post above).

Traded VIII Lows (extra pair...see April Pickups thread) for LS V U-Blues NDS w/box & card and the Lows were my 2nd pair. That was robbery in my favor.

The 2000 completely DS Fire Red Vs I picked up on CL for $100 (see my old sig in past posts)...flipped em for $330 shipped on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT

It'd be cool if you "not pick on" someone else given the evidence.
tired.gif

CL is by far the easiest place for a quick steal...good flips

Cool post, thanks for your life story.

Oh No, no thank YOU for reading since your life's balance obviously hangs on every word I type in every topic I write in. Why come at me over stupid, meaningless crap when you can simply skip what I write and move on?
You got told wuzzup, now just move on & make peace man. This back & forth BS ends here.

Evisumane: Yeah for sure! I'm findin that out REALLY quick locally... Picked up Playoff XIIs last night sz 12 for $65 & will likely buy sz 12.5 Green Bean Vs at the end of the week from a dude for under $70. It's a pain to meet up sometimes but Gettin goods on the cheap like that is unmatched. and some of these fellas know what they have in hand, they're just desperate to get tid of these kicks!
Only difference is, I'll be Keepin all these latest pickups rather than flippin for profit. Saves me crazy amounts of ca$h compared to always relyin on eBay!

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

haa kid got owned showing all that proof. But back on topic good steal on those OG VI's

Thanks, man!! They're actually 2000s...mighta been misled by me sayin I've waited 20 years for a pair (wanted em since they dropped in '91) but Unlike '91s, I'll occasionally wear these Grails.If you've ever gotten your Grails or a shoe in your top 2 or 3, you know the feeling...honestly amazed that I even own all 3 of my fav kicks now, all thanks to eBay!

lol I got owned because I pointed on some things I noticed that i was smh at... You came back said, oh i got this this and this for this price, so I know what Im doing. I could post every steal in this thread for e-props too...

DS 01 XI Bred Sz 13 185.00
VNDS Oreo IV Sz 13 40.00
DS Anniversary XI 100.00
CDP 11/12 Pack 175.00

and the list goes on and on.

You make the point about money making on those Vs, you definately could of made money on those Aquas even at 100.00. There seems to be a big market for them now especially not chipping ones. I saw those 8s too and was going to bid, but yellowed sided panels on used VIIIs held me back. I know its inevitable but still.

i wish i had smaller feet, size 12 pairs hardly ever go cheap and when something rare comes around prices soar

Back
Top Bottom