eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

I did check the authenticity and they seemed legit when I picked it up. But I ain't no expert so it is worth a check with the guys here!
bro you can tell by the box that both are fake,and bad fakes at that. Not even convincing.

also copped this for the fall/winter

A little off topic but I cried laughing when I saw this pic on someone's eBay listing (look closely)

that aint bad for a leather jacket. pelle pelle go for $500 and better in nyc. now that three stacks you where talking about is baller status :lol:

when it comes to leather jackets, how do you guys feel about Al Wissam jackets? trying to get rid of mine

Freshwater griffs for 60 shipped gotta repaint the missile area though, what type of paint should I use

I'm hype. My AF1 grail. And this is my second pair after scoring the first a few months ago, in May. Now I can rock a pair with no regard.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Who pays $300 for Pelle Pelle?
Literally the worst jacket I've ever seen.
Pelle is Fubu status. Could've done much better for that price

Fashion is different everywhere. Just cuz nobody wears certain things down here in the south doesn't mean they go for cheap up north in places like NYC. C'mon man

Last edited:
I've never been into Pelle Pelle myself. Being a Queens head, we were Avirex down when it came to non-basic leathers. But, mostly uptown and the BX stayed flossing Marc Buchanans and Vansons, after they birthed and killed North Faces and Spyders before most people even knew what they were. (That's right, Face was dead by '97, even though most people didn't even cop their first one until years after that.)

Usually quatro cinco, the shells sink slow.
The mafia keep canons in they Marc Buchanons
-Biggie

Put one in ya belly. Leave ya smelly
and take ya Pelle Pelle

-Big L

Guns I hold 'em like offensive linemen, bring 'em back to the streets
Like a brick on consignment in the lining of the Mark Buchanan

-Memph Bleek

Takin' off my lamb skin, Marc Buchanan
Cause I'm a make you see L.A. like Ed O'Bannon

-Ras Kass

...waits for 40 youngins to u-turn because they just found out that all the references to Marc Buchanan in the 90s hip hop that they jock were to Pelle Pelle.

But, I'ma chill because while most glorify pieces of that era in your "style," you didn't live it and don't know anything that didn't make the Cliff's Notes.

...That said, I'm not a fan of that jacket.

Last edited:
TNF is a bigger company than all the urban brands you mentioned times a thousand.

TNF don't care if ghetto people wear their brand. Their key demo is white people.

The hood didn't "birthed" anything. Stop it.

New York/NYC sucks. The most overrated city/state in the world.

@BIP Roberts

You're on a sneaker message board, right?

You're in a culture that exists because of NYC.

You can cry about it all you want - dudes from my era and my hood birthed your identity. You spend your youth trying to recreate my youth.

So, huff and puff all you want. Then go look up "cognitive dissonance"

TNF has been around since 1968. Why do you think it got big? Why do you think "white" people and the 18 - 25 demo in general started buying their brand around that time, making them the biggest urban-by-accident outerwear brand in the world from like 1998 - 2003? ...That stuff been around for years before that - what changed? Why didn't young kids and "white people" adopt their stuff for casual winter wear in any of the 30 years before that?

...The same reason y'all still buying the same 13 pairs of Jordans 20 years later and your peers are paying my peers $2500 a pop for Snow Beach pullover - because NYC hip hop style from that era became universal, and everybody jumped on the bandwagon and spent years trying to catch up.

Back
Top Bottom