eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kobe-9-Chin...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

won these. seller didn't double box and was clearly worn when I got these in.

seller's reply
go ahead that's how I bought the shoes from foot locker and why would I double box when you paid extremely less than retail (see everyone can use exaggerated remarks"

:smh:

WOOT WOOT. 6th pair of these. I offered $140, and he counter offered with $141 :lol:.

Love steals like this, and it's my grail... :pimp:

won these. seller didn't double box and was clearly worn when I got these in.

WOOOOOOOOW. PLEASE tell me you opened an eBay case again him. That's one of the biggest scams I've ever seen. That dude is a complete tool...

just did and he responds with this

"Only thing wrong is they're size 11 not 11.5 "

by his own admission means that it doesn't match his description. :lol:

I think that the ron bass stuff will get played out quickly. too wild to have long lasting appeal imo (although you never know, they do have some nice pieces)

I think that the ron bass stuff will get played out quickly. too wild to have long lasting appeal imo (although you never know, they do have some nice pieces)
Yea I can see where you're comin from. I've barely seen anyone rockin it down here in the south though so I'm tryin to get ahead of the curve lol

Yea I can see where you're comin from. I've barely seen anyone rockin it down here in the south though so I'm tryin to get ahead of the curve lol
I feel you and for $30 bucks you really can't go wrong. I wouldn't personally buy more than 1 or 2 of their items just off the strength that I think it'll get played out quickly. Plus retail on their items if high. I like thestuff that pink dolphin puts out. Clean but not too outlandish

I feel you and for $30 bucks you really can't go wrong. I wouldn't personally buy more than 1 or 2 of their items just off the strength that I think it'll get played out quickly. Plus retail on their items if high. I like thestuff that pink dolphin puts out. Clean but not too outlandish
Yea I'm a pink dolphin fan too. I just wish I could find more of it in stores. They're prices are always very reasonable though for the style and quality

Recents, not megadeals, but I think I did good on these...

Ice Blue X for $112 shipped. Excellent condition, some scuffs and creasing

Retro Powder Blue IX $102 shipped with og box. Practically new

Also picked up some XIII for my baby boy for $11 shipped, great condition.

Those X's are :smokin Been looking around for a pair for a while, though i've been hoping they'd just re-release and save me the trouble.

Yea I'm a pink dolphin fan too. I just wish I could find more of it in stores. They're prices are always very reasonable though for the style and quality
A lot of stores in NYC stock em. Maybe they have a store locator on their website?

What's up 

hate to grave dig

but

3 dude just paid via ebay 

but funds wont be avilable til dec 7th.. all have either 1 or 0 feedback. names are in chinese. paypal user is not US vertified and the adress is however confirmed. 

Decline and move on?

What's up 

hate to grave dig

but

3 dude just paid via ebay 

but funds wont be avilable til dec 7th.. all have either 1 or 0 feedback. names are in chinese. paypal user is not US vertified and the adress is however confirmed. 

Decline and move on?
With the amount of scamming involved with shoes I wouldn't risk it. is the address also located in china? just doesn't seem worth it.

All the addresses are like

1234 NE North Drive

C/O #####

Portland, OR 210123013

all of them have C/O compartments

Scamming is at an all time high on eBay. I legit don't even like selling on their anymore. Plus if you are not a "popular" name dudes don't even want to offer up. Plenty of times I've had pics of shoes with receipts (and over 250 feedback) and got no offers for something I have MUCH cheaper than the competition. Meanwhile there's some guy with stock NDC pics and over 10 bids every time. Crazy.

Scamming is at an all time high on eBay. I legit don't even like selling on their anymore. Plus if you are not a "popular" name dudes don't even want to offer up. Plenty of times I've had pics of shoes with receipts (and over 250 feedback) and got no offers for something I have MUCH cheaper than the competition. Meanwhile there's some guy with stock NDC pics and over 10 bids every time. Crazy.
yea its quite annoying actually. dudes like getting ripped off from high feedback dudes for some reason. all the better when you got something that no one else has, get to charge whatever you want :smokin

If buy it now counts in this thread, I got these Adidas Wings 3.0

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom