eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

^ I need those. Please tell me they arent a size 11.

I hate to even reply.....................not an 11, but they're a 10.5 (fit me perfect too
smile.gif
).

grin.gif
Even though 10.5 woulda been tight. Amazing pick up though. How muchdid they run you?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

^ I hate all small footed people and paying $250 for 1/2 cents with free shipping and seller didn't mention he would send them with that extra slow 10 dayshipping. bought in march and still waiting. Smh.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

^^ So u was the one datt outbidded me....
laugh.gif
grin.gif
i put in my bid with like 45 seconds left like ahh F it, if i win all good, if i dont whatever
eyes.gif
, and i ended up winning
laugh.gif

that262redhead - Thanks.

loonyrobert wrote:

I hate to even reply.....................not an 11, but they're a 10.5 (fit me perfect too
smile.gif
).

grin.gif
Even though 10.5 woulda been tight. Amazing pick up though. How much did they run you?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I got them for roughly AGM1 retro retail+tax+shipping. Haha, not exactly a steal but I've been after these for a long time and
these are in really nice condition. I feel like I did okay.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

^^ So u was the one datt outbidded me....
laugh.gif
grin.gif
i put in my bid with like 45 seconds left like ahh F it, if i win all good, if i dont whatever
eyes.gif
, and i ended up winning
laugh.gif
Those are usually the times when you win an auction.
I usually almost never win an auction for a pair i really want but when i have this mindstate i usually end up winning as well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

^^I wouldn't say a deal, but a good price. They look sorta beat.
they're actually pretty clean, other than the toebox creases that i'm okay with. looking at the rest of the pic's, they easily meetVNDS.

that262redhead - Thanks.

loonyrobert wrote:

smile.gif
).

grin.gif
Even though 10.5 woulda been tight. Amazing pick up though. How much did they run you?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I got them for roughly AGM1 retro retail+tax+shipping. Haha, not exactly a steal but I've been after these for a long time and
these are in really nice condition. I feel like I did okay.

Nice, I have to agree. Not a shoe you see everyday. Again congrats and
pimp.gif

GSW- they're 9.5's, i can't remember from your selling threads, but i know some of your stuff is very close to my size. and to think i was almosthurting for these enough
to drop more than that on a size 11 beat pair. patience FTW

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

GSW- they're 9.5's, i can't remember from your selling threads, but i know some of your stuff is very close to my size. and to think i was almost hurting for these enough
to drop more than that on a size 11 beat pair. patience FTW
mad.gif
mad.gif

DAMN HOW DID I MISS THIS!! When did the auction end?

i was latenighting reeallly hard last night, didn't sleep at all, so i went through everything newly listed and seller had those as "jordan sneakers9.5 sharp", made sure they were legit and told the seller 100 before he could find out what they were worth. they were up for maybe 2h total, i had it allclosed up before i left for school. i may still be getting something you might like though
wink.gif
i'll shoot a pm if it goes through.

Sooooooo I didn't think this would ever happen to me, but it did.

I bid and won some FAKE french blue VII's. I have not paid for them yet, nor do I plan to. Basically I placed a bid without really looking into it cuz Iran out of time and my computer was acting slow. So I just bid and went to work. They didn't end for another 5 hrs.

What are the proper steps to take so I don't pay for the item and don't get any strikes against my ebay name.

Here's the link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...WNX:IT&item=320356721378Funny the guys ebay name is "sellinbs" cuz that's exactly what I got sold. BULL #&@*!!!

Back
Top Bottom