eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

couple interesting auctions from a few weeks ago....

Warren Sapp PE's - $9.38
laugh.gif
dude got a crazy collection, sells someamazing stuff sometimes but I know he's blown bout this one

(pics are massive so just peep the link)

Ray Allen XV PE's - $81 Beat ornot... that's a steal

1dc9_1.JPG

M!ke

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

Warren Sapp PE's - $9.38
laugh.gif
dude got a crazy collection, sells some amazing stuff sometimes but I know he's blown bout this one

Ray Allen XV PE's - $81 Beat or not... that's a steal

1dc9_1.JPG

M!ke

Not beat at all, I will post pics later........
wink.gif

Originally Posted by srr1175

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

Warren Sapp PE's - $9.38
laugh.gif
dude got a crazy collection, sells some amazing stuff sometimes but I know he's blown bout this one

Ray Allen XV PE's - $81 Beat or not... that's a steal

1dc9_1.JPG

M!ke

Not beat at all, I will post pics later........
wink.gif

Really? Please do, I was going to bid but they looked really bad in the auction. If they look good though, great steal man.

i saw the ray allen xv. was thinking of getting them, but though what am i going to do with them lol

Hanacheezy - Lol yeah i felt the same way. I love Ray Allen PEs, but the XVs are not my favorite jordans and they were not my size, and looked pretty beat up.

damn those vi's some one is paying some real dough for those i wouldnt pay that much for those even if i had that much extra money laying around

yup, these are a little bit overrated those infra VIs..
its a nice collectors item, but i prefer the released colorway...
nice example of hyping a shoe by the way....

Originally Posted by ehh

BYN for $78 shipped, size 15.5.
pimp.gif

e932_2.JPG

Check the outlets these are available for $49.99. Colleges shipped back their TB colorways to Nike. Same with the BB2. Those all patent TBs ended up atoutlets and lots in big sizes.

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

those infrared samples are definitely not worth that much... at least not at this stage in the auction
can u say shillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll bidding???
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

10K? Dangg, as cool as it would be to have a pair spending 10k on sneakers is crazy. Did anyone see the Eminem IVs on ebay? Super clean, I spent 10 minutesjust looking at the auction pictures lol.

^ arent there two? one for 7.8k and one for 9k?
i stil dont think the winner of the infrared auction will buy them

Back
Top Bottom