eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

if you look at the Link it says FAKEORIGINAL though so can't blame the seller
laugh.gif
I could see why you'd say that but:

http://www.google.com/sea...ial&client=firefox-a
the seller states in the auction that the shoes are fake, he just did it in a very sneaky way:

"As WHAT is Says On the Title above Originalfake The word that catches your attention is what the item is so I'm NOT Expecting 2K, 1K, nor 500$ just alow conferrable" - he's saying they're fake so he doesn't expect to get much for them.

and smh @ some of you ebayers in here talking about bidding/winning before getting tagged pics or doing legit checks and then acting high and mighty saying youwon't pay until you get what you want, are you kidding me?. you guys are the reason ebay sucks for sellers now. figure it out before you bid!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

OG Air Jordan XI Concords. $101.80 shipped. Im happy...will post pics when they arrive.
smokin.gif

xc8apz.jpg
ugh, ur the guy who beat me. Enjoy them tho

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

^Really? Thanks man, there wasn't another bid for the last 4 hours...

This was one of those times where I didnt wait last minute to bid like I normally do. Prob the only reason I lost

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

if you look at the Link it says FAKEORIGINAL though so can't blame the seller
laugh.gif
I could see why you'd say that but:

http://www.google.com/sea...ial&client=firefox-a
the seller states in the auction that the shoes are fake, he just did it in a very sneaky way:

"As WHAT is Says On the Title above Originalfake The word that catches your attention is what the item is so I'm NOT Expecting 2K, 1K, nor 500$ just a low conferrable" - he's saying they're fake so he doesn't expect to get much for them.

and smh @ some of you ebayers in here talking about bidding/winning before getting tagged pics or doing legit checks and then acting high and mighty saying you won't pay until you get what you want, are you kidding me?. you guys are the reason ebay sucks for sellers now. figure it out before you bid!

Could you please bid on my auctions , i need bidders with your attitude and common sense.
I can post links to sneakers ive listed about 5 times since Aug/Sept. Dudes with legit feedback bidding last second
and never paying. Or the French winners who ask millions of questions after they win when the answers are all in plain text in the description. Aaaaaaaand DONTpay.
Its like people get a rush winning an auction and now that they cant receive negative feedbacks they have time to cool off and change their minds. Even worse ,yes
it gets worse. They can leave you a negative and ebay will NOT remove it if its not offensive or rasicst or etc etc etc etc .....................
Only with sneakers do i see this.

My wife has an account with over 600+ feedbacks and i dont think she has ever had the problems i do. Kids i tell yea , kids.
Ok vent is over............... Please feel free to post the links to my sneakers i gave away the other night.

Peace

I know i could beleive they went for so cheap those are a piece of nike history.
I know i should have bid more i am kick my slef hard right now!
mad.gif

That's what I was saying. Guy makes no sense bidding on something and not knowing its legit. I've had annoying people like that too, then to come on NTand act mighty because you refuse to pay for something YOU BOUGHT? SMH if you're not satisfied with the pics ask before you buy no after

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

That's what I was saying. Guy makes no sense bidding on something and not knowing its legit. I've had annoying people like that too, then to come on NT and act mighty because you refuse to pay for something YOU BOUGHT? SMH if you're not satisfied with the pics ask before you buy no after
The seller never responded though. I'll just get my 09 pair

^^Nice price. I've wanted those for a while now. Finally found a pair in my size but forgot all about it and didnt bid.

seller had a reserve of like 200 but sent me a 2nd chance offer... it allowed me to use 8% cashback
pimp.gif

20091210-c3j6inrbp9kk67fsky7qa9hma4.jpg

just came in
smile.gif

Saw these a couple minutes before it ended and i actually won these
pimp.gif
$160SHIPPED! not bad
happy.gif
...Cant wait to get them in mail. Seller states onlyworn twice causally! we'll see
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Won these though, at least it makes me feel a little better. Been wanting them since 1998:
I saw these and was about to bid on them for 100 bucks at like the last 3 secs. but Ithey just looked a little too used for me so I left it alone.

Back
Top Bottom