eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by bigj505

Wow, this guy actually is gonna refund me my money. Just pure non sense
man that happened to me before on the og royal foams yrs ago (before they retroed). i won the auction for 135 and dude refnded me saying he wanted at least 250 from me. he relisted them and i won for 180. dude had the same lame story. left me negative feedback for me not being happy. and he returned the favor. loss all around.
Thats what makes it crazy. Thats like paying for your food at a restaurant for 40 bucks and then be told you must pay a 100 dollar tip. Very shady business. Nothing against them, but the seller is nigerian so I should have known some crazy stipulation was gonna come up.
i was with u up to that part.

waisis.gif

man that happened to me before on the og royal foams yrs ago (before they retroed). i won the auction for 135 and dude refnded me saying he wanted at least 250 from me. he relisted them and i won for 180. dude had the same lame story. left me negative feedback for me not being happy. and he returned the favor. loss all around.
Thats what makes it crazy. Thats like paying for your food at a restaurant for 40 bucks and then be told you must pay a 100 dollar tip. Very shady business. Nothing against them, but the seller is nigerian so I should have known some crazy stipulation was gonna come up.

wow... you should retract that last statement. All nigerians aren't scam artists. Yes I am Nigerian.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

wow... you should retract that last statement. All nigerians aren't scam artists. Yes I am Nigerian.

I'm nigerian/Liberian. I guess I was in a self hating mood considering that transaction and being spammed today with tons of 419 emails of some guy claiming to be stuck in London and needing 1780 pounds to get back home. I asked him where is home and he refused to tell me and just insisted in asking me to send the money. For those offended, I am sorry and I shall retract that statement.

I just read everything over again and busted out laughing. Internet is serious business. BigJ was you smiling about man???

Sid- its cool man, we've all experienced that crap

happy.gif

Nice foam collection from a fellow dmv nt'er

Another possible steal, however I will not pay until he provides tagged pictures and size tag pictures.

hey pimp, the smiley is because im not offended either... i just been waiting to use that gif forever and ever.
Sid Lugar - thanks for the compliment. foam collection is actually bigger than my collection thread shows. case in point... my pickups today in the pickup thread
happy.gif

DS, $90 shipped.

DS, $110 shipped.

DS, $145.50 shipped.

DS, $199.49 shipped.

Used, $91 shipped.

Used, $69.98 shipped.

VNDS.

2001 DS, but cracked.

DS

$193.01 shipped for all 3.

^Seller had zero feedback, guess people were scared.

with a BIN it's understandable. you see what looks like a great deal, cheap BIN, but with crappy pics. you place your bid so you can make sure to secure your chance to buy, then get pics to confirm everything's cool. if you just email for pics and wait, somebody else could just snatch that listing up. but on an actual auction, that makes no sense. just ask for pics early on.

Got these for $133 shipped, great condition but got a scuff on the inside thats really buggin me...
eyes.gif
, well worth the price though IMO...

This month pick ups..

True Blue 3s

White cement 3s

eek.gif

Man I need those ebay bucks/cash back things! How are some of you getting them?

Back
Top Bottom