Ebay buyer trying to claim that the shoes he won are fake, how can I prove legit?

I sold a pair of Jordan 12 white/red in sz 14 on ebay. The buyer received the shoes, and filed for a refund, claiming that the shoes were fake because the size tag was inside the shoe, and not on the inside of the tongue like the other 3 pairs of these he owns. Ebay is asking me to prove that they are legit. Can anyone help me with a way to prove that they are legit?

I sold a pair of Jordan 12 white/red in sz 14 on ebay. The buyer received the shoes, and filed for a refund, claiming that the shoes were fake because the size tag was inside the shoe, and not on the inside of the tongue like the other 3 pairs of these he owns. Ebay is asking me to prove that they are legit. Can anyone help me with a way to prove that they are legit?

do you have a receipt or something showing where they were purchased?  Also, there is a site but I cant remember, where they can check for production numbers on the tag

do you have a receipt or something showing where they were purchased?  Also, there is a site but I cant remember, where they can check for production numbers on the tag

$!@, just have the douche bag ship the shoes back to you then and give him a refund.

$!@, just have the douche bag ship the shoes back to you then and give him a refund.

HERE <--- will show product codes, information on when each shoe was released and even the factories primarily where they were manufactured and produced
I hope this is helpful

HERE <--- will show product codes, information on when each shoe was released and even the factories primarily where they were manufactured and produced
I hope this is helpful

since the buyer isn't satisfied with the shoes since they claim they are fake, just ask them to return the shoes. after the shoes are returned you can give the person a full refund. this will probably be the only way you are able to satisfy the buyer and can get back your shoes that are "fakes" in their opinion. only thing that sucks is your out with the ebay fees for the auction. hope it goes well for you. i had to do something similar on ebay because the seller didn't fully disclose the true condition on some 2001 space jams. said they were a good 'restoration project' but didn't think it was worth mentioning there was midsole separation on both shoes.

since the buyer isn't satisfied with the shoes since they claim they are fake, just ask them to return the shoes. after the shoes are returned you can give the person a full refund. this will probably be the only way you are able to satisfy the buyer and can get back your shoes that are "fakes" in their opinion. only thing that sucks is your out with the ebay fees for the auction. hope it goes well for you. i had to do something similar on ebay because the seller didn't fully disclose the true condition on some 2001 space jams. said they were a good 'restoration project' but didn't think it was worth mentioning there was midsole separation on both shoes.

yeah, but not only would I be out the fees, I would be out the cost of shipping the shoes to him also

yeah, but not only would I be out the fees, I would be out the cost of shipping the shoes to him also

Worst is buyer will send a FAKE shoe back to you (not the same shoe you sold/shipped to the buyer). then you still need to refund the money.

Worst is buyer will send a FAKE shoe back to you (not the same shoe you sold/shipped to the buyer). then you still need to refund the money.

^that would suck
sick.gif

Post pictures of the shoes in the Legit check forums and then allow our legit check experts make the call. then send eBay the link to the post.

I'm sure ebay will probably say some outlandish excuse on how it's not sufficient enough, but it'll help get the ball rolling. At this point it's your word against his.

Post pictures of the shoes in the Legit check forums and then allow our legit check experts make the call. then send eBay the link to the post.

I'm sure ebay will probably say some outlandish excuse on how it's not sufficient enough, but it'll help get the ball rolling. At this point it's your word against his.

sounds like too much trouble and if the buyer wants to be a douche then just get your shoes back and refund him his money.

Back
Top Bottom