Ebay buyer trying to claim that the shoes he won are fake, how can I prove legit?

I shipped a DS pair of retro 9s a few years back and the dude got them and claimed they were beat and worn. I proved to Paypal that they were DS in my pics and they still took the money out of my account to give back to him. They said the dude had to ship them back and even if he sent me a worn and beat down pair of 9's they were gonna take the buyers word over mine. Throughout the whole deal when I was fighting it the dude was sending me e-mails saying he was gonna kill my family if I didnt give him a refund and all this crazy $**%. I even showed that to Paypal and they didnt care. Dude never shipped the shoes cuz he was thinking he was gonna make off with the money and the shoes so i ended up getting the money put back in my account. Just goes to show though he could have worn them for years and then sent me his beat ones and made off with a DS pair for free. Paypal and Ebay are the most rotten scum of the Earth when it comes to how they treat their sellers.

I shipped a DS pair of retro 9s a few years back and the dude got them and claimed they were beat and worn. I proved to Paypal that they were DS in my pics and they still took the money out of my account to give back to him. They said the dude had to ship them back and even if he sent me a worn and beat down pair of 9's they were gonna take the buyers word over mine. Throughout the whole deal when I was fighting it the dude was sending me e-mails saying he was gonna kill my family if I didnt give him a refund and all this crazy $**%. I even showed that to Paypal and they didnt care. Dude never shipped the shoes cuz he was thinking he was gonna make off with the money and the shoes so i ended up getting the money put back in my account. Just goes to show though he could have worn them for years and then sent me his beat ones and made off with a DS pair for free. Paypal and Ebay are the most rotten scum of the Earth when it comes to how they treat their sellers.

I find that a lot of times the problems on eBay come from people who have little or no feedback, or have just opened an account. When you set up an auction, you can specify that anyone with sub par feedback has to contact you first before bidding, or you simply won't even allow someone with little or no, or negative feedback to bid. You can't always control who will bid, but you can put measures in place to ensure you are dealing with reputable eBay buyers.

I find that a lot of times the problems on eBay come from people who have little or no feedback, or have just opened an account. When you set up an auction, you can specify that anyone with sub par feedback has to contact you first before bidding, or you simply won't even allow someone with little or no, or negative feedback to bid. You can't always control who will bid, but you can put measures in place to ensure you are dealing with reputable eBay buyers.

Can't fool wit the bay or paypal for all these reasons stated
I DO NOT have time 4 all that mess
....good luck OP

Can't fool wit the bay or paypal for all these reasons stated
I DO NOT have time 4 all that mess
....good luck OP

It's either you sold the pair to a seller with a very low feedback (or none at all), or it's some guy trying to scam you for a refund and then he'll send you a fake pair in return.
In both cases, all you need to do is prove ebay that it's legit, sounds easy enough? well, just give 'em the tagged pics you took, tell ebay to ask the buyer to take a picture of the shoes.
ebay can compare that, maybe the buyer has a fake pair and he took a pic of that instead of yours.
Man, good luck to you! But for the meantime, show us the pics you sold him.

It's either you sold the pair to a seller with a very low feedback (or none at all), or it's some guy trying to scam you for a refund and then he'll send you a fake pair in return.
In both cases, all you need to do is prove ebay that it's legit, sounds easy enough? well, just give 'em the tagged pics you took, tell ebay to ask the buyer to take a picture of the shoes.
ebay can compare that, maybe the buyer has a fake pair and he took a pic of that instead of yours.
Man, good luck to you! But for the meantime, show us the pics you sold him.

Ebay just told me that they don't have the measures to prove whether or not they are real, so the fairest thing to do is refund his money after I receive the shoes back

Ebay just told me that they don't have the measures to prove whether or not they are real, so the fairest thing to do is refund his money after I receive the shoes back

Something Bad will happen to him... KARMAAA KARMA KARMA.. thats just wrong.. Sorry bro.. keep us updated on what happens..

Something Bad will happen to him... KARMAAA KARMA KARMA.. thats just wrong.. Sorry bro.. keep us updated on what happens..

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Worst is buyer will send a FAKE shoe back to you (not the same shoe you sold/shipped to the buyer). then you still need to refund the money.
That is messed up if the buyer does that. How do you protect yourself if the buyer sends you back fakes?

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Worst is buyer will send a FAKE shoe back to you (not the same shoe you sold/shipped to the buyer). then you still need to refund the money.
That is messed up if the buyer does that. How do you protect yourself if the buyer sends you back fakes?

I Hope I'm not too late...

But My White/Red 12 tags are also on the side, and I bought mine from Eastbay last Feb. '10..
And My CDP 12 tags are on the tongue and bought it from JumpanSneakers last year Aug.'10...
I can't say for the other 12's..

Buyer probably just tryin to SCAM or I don't know maybe buyers just that ignorant...
Just refund him the money if you don't wanna go to all the trouble of trying to prove your shoes aren't fake..
And make sure as the others say "MAKE DAMN SURE HE DIDN"T SEND YOU AFAKE ONE BACK"

I Hope I'm not too late...

But My White/Red 12 tags are also on the side, and I bought mine from Eastbay last Feb. '10..
And My CDP 12 tags are on the tongue and bought it from JumpanSneakers last year Aug.'10...
I can't say for the other 12's..

Buyer probably just tryin to SCAM or I don't know maybe buyers just that ignorant...
Just refund him the money if you don't wanna go to all the trouble of trying to prove your shoes aren't fake..
And make sure as the others say "MAKE DAMN SURE HE DIDN"T SEND YOU AFAKE ONE BACK"

Make sure you don't send him the refund until he sends your shoes back. Also, you know his address and everything from shipping so if he does try something contact his local authorities/have some NT'ers in general forum pay him a visit

Make sure you don't send him the refund until he sends your shoes back. Also, you know his address and everything from shipping so if he does try something contact his local authorities/have some NT'ers in general forum pay him a visit

Why don't you have him just send the shoes back before worrying about all these other scenarios? I doubt the buyer has a full time business of buying shoes/claiming fakes/and then sending back different shoes. If he did, that would be reflected in his feedback. Get your shoes back and go from there.

Why don't you have him just send the shoes back before worrying about all these other scenarios? I doubt the buyer has a full time business of buying shoes/claiming fakes/and then sending back different shoes. If he did, that would be reflected in his feedback. Get your shoes back and go from there.

asking police here just pm me his address and phone if he has and i will try and see if the police here will help. Hopefully everything works out for you. I had been scammed about 7 years ago in massapequa, ny where i sent two penny 4 white blue first to a person there and never got my shoes back i thought it was over for a year until someone here posted the number of the same kid in massapequa, ny and i ended up calling and mom answered saying who i was, so i told her i sent some complaints to the post office and she received those complaints and got my info from that complaint after i verified with her my address and phone. For the two penny 4 i got an orlando air penny 1 size 10 and an air jordan concord size 9.5, the kid lost way more in shoe value than i did and that was a big reward for me. So hopefully yours will become like what happened to me.

Back
Top Bottom