eBay Buyer Trying To Scam Me **UPDATE PG 4**

point is if you scared get a dog...ebay is still da standard other platforms are measured by.
Why get a dog, when my gun can do the barking.
upload_2019-5-22_7-59-22.jpeg

He’s from San Fran.

I called eBay and they said I did everything right in my end and that the buyer needs to file a police report for the stolen shoes. Not sure what that means for me

Sounds like you're good. Tracking is all you needed, theft of the shoes had nothing to do with you, buyer is gonna need to take it up with the postal service. But yeah, F people like that on ebay... happened once to me when selling an old video card, had to threaten legal action but it eventually worked out. Don't think I've had that problem since but I have over 500+ feedback so that might help. Also I don't sell $400 shoes so that probably helps too. I had no issues unloading all my used J1 mids though, but they all sold between $25-75, I just wanted to get rid of em.

Isn't @nawtyhare from San Fran?

Last edited:
I had to return something on ebay because the seller misrepresented it. So I send it back, dude says he needed to add funds to his Paypal to process refund. A week passes and the dude is having trouble. I can tell he's a genuine guy though. He says "my bad, can I just Venmo you?" I tell him yeah and he does. Any ol scumbag on ebay could have taken that Venmo and then say they never got a refund. Told dude he has to be careful.

A lot of naive ebay users. I'm sure scammer in the OP has gotten away with it several times.

ebay been greeeeeat buying wise, so i can't see where da errosion of variety is coming from....and preowned kicks can't be sold on stock x, only GOAT, and ebay outstrips em by alot.

ebay been greeeeeat buying wise, so i can't see where da errosion of variety is coming from....and preowned kicks can't be sold on stock x, only GOAT, and ebay outstrips em by alot.
Either way you cut it stockx, goat, and apps like mercari, offerup eats away at eBay marketshare.

tl;dr

sold some yeezys for $400.
shipped via USPS with tracking (no signature)
seller takes pics of box with a huge hole saying that USPS delivered it like that and the shoes were missing.

I find this highly unbelievable because no USPS driver will leave a box that has a huge hole in it with the package clearly missing.
seller's grammar is also terrible so I an tell hes an idiot.

He claiming for a full refund/return even though I listed them as no returnable. also, wtf can he return when he doesnt even have the shoes (so he claims). Im pretty sure hes scamming me.

what should I do?
i'm not even gonna hold you...
ebay doesn't care if you listed no returns. no returns doesn't mean no returns. it just means you listed it as that. yes they know its an option, no they don't honor it. I know from experience.

*Edit*
the above is true but this is def true:

Similar thing happened to me recently.

Dude said shoes never arrived and filed a case
I had tracking and the delivery was confirmed.

EBay said I'm good
Didn't have to refund dude

because the tracking number shows as delivered they may still side with you.
the person would have to file a claim with their bank and they will lose because tracking shows delivered to their home address (if it does).

Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 11.24.52 AM.png

y3.jpeg

Here's the messages between him and I and heres the pics he took "claiming" how the box came.

I also find it more unbelievable because if someone stole shoes they would just take the whole yeezy box or package.. they wouldnt just punch a hole in 2 boxes to get the shoes..

Last edited:
no ****, unless that pitbull with the Yankees hat is the culprit.

Lol, is dude's name Jack Tup?

Back
Top Bottom