EBAY - BUYERS REMORSE - JORDAN 17

WHO'S TO BLAME?

• SELLER's FAULT AND PARTIAL REFUND OF $200 SHOULD BE GIVEN!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BUYERS FAULT FOR PLAYING BASKETBALL IN JORDAN'S

• JORDAN/NIKE BRANDS FAULT FOR MAKING A DEFECTIVE SNEAKER

• Total voters
Quick Story:

So, I sold a guy a pair of JORDAN 17 OG Metallic BLACK that come in the SUIT CASE

BRAND NEW - NEVER WORN from 2001

He lived in Canada and was a new ebayer having only (1) for feedback rating

Buyer purchased the shoes at the BIN price plus tax and shipping.

I ship the sneakers out to him via USPS priority to Canada w/ tracking which ended up being more then what ebay calculated.

Ebay amount for shipping was $43.55   - Shipping ended up being $65.37

No matter i payed it, cuz i wanted fast shipping with tracking

and i already made a profit on the sneakers  so an extra $20 bucks ....who cares.

long story short

Buyer emails me a 2 months later saying The Jordan's came apart from the soles while He was playing Basketball in them, and he wants a Partial Refund on the sneaker of $200.00

or

He's gonna leave me negative feedback or and even possibly start a Ebay Dispute case against me.

I had a No Return Policy in my ebay listing and explained to him I sold him a brand new Retro Jordan Sneaker from 2001 as stated in my listing and him playing basketball in them and the shoes falling apart is not my fault as a seller and he should take the matter up with Nike/Jordan Brand, which he may be able to request a Return Claim for defective Item and Nike issues a Credit Voucher upon inspection of the Sneaker.

Is it my fault as a seller that he Hooped in the Kicks and they fell apart or Do you think I can get his Negative Feedback Reversed for him having BUYERS REMORSE!

and Not educating himself on buying 14yr old Sneakers and taking them to the B BALL

COURTS??

YOU BE THE JUDGE and CLICK THE POLL^^^^

Last edited:
Tell him to kick rocks. I dont think he can even do a ebay dispute after 2 months

EBay will side with you since you said no returns and they will retract the negative feedback

Trust me i know how to handle those type of buyers

Or to get him off your back ASAP tell him to ship the shoes back to you and you will refund him once you get them back

Buyer isn't going to pay $60 to ship them back..

Last edited:
Buyers have 45 days to open an Item Not As Described or an Item Not Received case with PayPal.

Yep tell him to kick rocks politely ....he can't even do a dispute anymore, don't tell him that let him think he can

What is his eBay name so I can block him

Last edited:
isn't it 45 days from the day he Received the item or from the day he purchased it?

I'm like.... you Balled in them and you want me to do what?

I'm not refunding him no matter

Buyers have 45 days to open an Item Not As Described or an Item Not Received case with PayPal.

Yep tell him to kick rocks politely ....he can't even do a dispute anymore, don't tell him that let him think he can

What is his eBay name so I can block him

they actually changed it to 180 days now :lol:

they actually changed it to 180 days now
laugh.gif
180 days for what????

till they can start a dispute?   for real?

isn't it 45 days from the day he Received the item or from the day he purchased it?

I'm like.... you Balled in them and you want me to do what?

I'm not refunding him no matter

45 days after payment eBay or PayPal dispute
60 days after auction completed to leave feedback

You guys need to start learning eBay policies because the scammers are definitely on their game and read up

Last edited:
45 days after payment eBay dispute
60 days after auction completed to leave feedback

You guys need to start learning eBay policies because the scammers are definitely on their game and read up
He Bought the Jordan's on Nov 29th

and Received Them Dec 7th

What I'm confused by is how yaw gonna vote buyer fault for playing basketball in them when they are basketball shoes

He Bought the Jordan's on Nov 29th

and Received Them Dec 7th

Ok then calculate the days ,looks like your 45 past so your safe with eBay paypal dispute

Also better hold him off for a few more days so he won't be able to neg your feedback .

Last edited:
they actually changed it to 180 days now :lol:

Absolutely not true at all

Go to your eBay account and try it on a item you bought over 45 days ago and see what happens

Last edited:
What I'm confused by is how yaw gonna vote buyer fault for playing basketball in them when they are basketball shoes
I don't know how this dude plays basketball?

maybe he's a HIGH FLYING DUNKING MONSTER?

maybe he's a Fat chubby kid who can barely run??

he wore the shoes... 

Ok then calculate the days ,looks like your 45 past so your safe with eBay paypal dispute

Also better hold him off for a few more days so he won't be able to neg your feedback .
on the 29th the Feedback rating will end won't it? 
devil.gif

Give or take a day or two

Whip out your calendar and count the days. It's your side business not mine
Jan 27th is the 60th day

so Jan 28th i'll be in the clear

I'll give him a end of the month story...

The eBay time period is 45 days to file a dispute, as has been stated.

But, the Paypal time period (if he paid with Paypal) is 180 days, as has also been stated. This is a new policy that started in November 2014.

You are almost at the buyer's mercy... and then you are at Paypal's mercy if he files.

Assuming that he files a dispute via Paypal, it honestly could go either way. Usually, Paypal will not even look at what you have written up in your listing... most of the time, the only thing that matters to them is how the buyer words the dispute. However, in this case, since the buyer sent you a message that he wore them (hopefully he sent it through eBay), then you may be able to use that along with anything you may have had in your item description (such as something that said that you were not responsible for damage if the shoes were worn) to make your claim work.

Still always a possibility that Paypal will find for the buyer, and then make the buyer return the item to you. Theoretically, buyers are required to return the item to you in the same condition that they received it in... but Paypal isn't necessarily going to have your back if they don't.

Last edited:
I told him to send me some pics of the shoes and was very apologetic at what happen.

He said he's gonna check back with me in a week and see what I decide....

Back
Top Bottom