ebay cool grey problems

ebay buyer protection won't allow you to not accept returns. You might as well tell him to send them back to you so you can relist them.

Sorry to say you will lose this one. I had the same issue and Paypal sided with the buyer. Dude claimed a DS pair of IX's were beat and worn. Paypal took his side and told him to send them back for refund. In that case the dude could have sent me back a worn pair and Paypal still would have taken his side. Fortunately the loser was just trying to get a free pair of shoes thinking they wouldnt make him send them back. So he never sent them back and that went away but Paypal said if he sent me worn shoes they would still have taken his word over mine.

Sorry to say you will lose this one. I had the same issue and Paypal sided with the buyer. Dude claimed a DS pair of IX's were beat and worn. Paypal took his side and told him to send them back for refund. In that case the dude could have sent me back a worn pair and Paypal still would have taken his side. Fortunately the loser was just trying to get a free pair of shoes thinking they wouldnt make him send them back. So he never sent them back and that went away but Paypal said if he sent me worn shoes they would still have taken his word over mine.

my space jams cme with the thing on the patent leather..... paypal cn b a b^^%% at time... well worst case u ll get ur shoes back n u should be able to sell em round dat sme price without the ebay fees namean? so u should b good either way!!!

my space jams cme with the thing on the patent leather..... paypal cn b a b^^%% at time... well worst case u ll get ur shoes back n u should be able to sell em round dat sme price without the ebay fees namean? so u should b good either way!!!

I've had tons of experience on eBay so listen to me....

#1. One time I had a claim filed against me, but since IN MY AUCTION I stated "No Returns Accepted" I won the battle with eBay and Paypal. (When the buyer wins the auction he legally agrees to ALL the terms and conditions as stated in the auction).
#2. Call Paypal on the phone (if it's a paypal issue) and just explain to paypal what happened. I am assuming you tagged the photos of the shoes. Send Paypal your photos of the shoes. They will certainly use those when it goes into their investigation.
#3. It is important to call them and speak with someone. It seems that you clearly are not at fault here and if you speak to somebody on the phone I'm sure it will help you along the way...

I've had tons of experience on eBay so listen to me....

#1. One time I had a claim filed against me, but since IN MY AUCTION I stated "No Returns Accepted" I won the battle with eBay and Paypal. (When the buyer wins the auction he legally agrees to ALL the terms and conditions as stated in the auction).
#2. Call Paypal on the phone (if it's a paypal issue) and just explain to paypal what happened. I am assuming you tagged the photos of the shoes. Send Paypal your photos of the shoes. They will certainly use those when it goes into their investigation.
#3. It is important to call them and speak with someone. It seems that you clearly are not at fault here and if you speak to somebody on the phone I'm sure it will help you along the way...

i can't, and won't even try to read your post unless you resize those pix... 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
^^I wouldn't give him nothing, even if he gives bad feedback

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
^^I wouldn't give him nothing, even if he gives bad feedback

i guess when sellin the best way is to only let buyers with 10-20 positive feedbacks or only 100% feedback to bid...i had same issues once, i sent a sz 15 DS space jam to a dude who tried to say i sent him a nike dunk or something saying the UPS guy switched the shoes LOL, it was my first time selling and he knew it, paypal held payment until he drpped the case...good luck man, ebay is a joke, but the bigger joke is dishonest people who try to scam the honest people trying to make a few bucks

i guess when sellin the best way is to only let buyers with 10-20 positive feedbacks or only 100% feedback to bid...i had same issues once, i sent a sz 15 DS space jam to a dude who tried to say i sent him a nike dunk or something saying the UPS guy switched the shoes LOL, it was my first time selling and he knew it, paypal held payment until he drpped the case...good luck man, ebay is a joke, but the bigger joke is dishonest people who try to scam the honest people trying to make a few bucks

indifferent.gif

Good for you sir. I'm glad my post made your day.

indifferent.gif

Good for you sir. I'm glad my post made your day.

yea i hate Ebay & Paypal cuz i feel like they dont try to defend the Seller at all:.

yea i hate Ebay & Paypal cuz i feel like they dont try to defend the Seller at all:.

You gotta try to fight it cuz if ebay makes you accept a return the guy is gonna send you back the pair with the flaws. Good luck. I've had this happen before and I actually take video of the shoes and of me packing them up at ups store.

You gotta try to fight it cuz if ebay makes you accept a return the guy is gonna send you back the pair with the flaws. Good luck. I've had this happen before and I actually take video of the shoes and of me packing them up at ups store.

Back
Top Bottom