ebay cool grey problems

Originally Posted by gueser

yea i hate Ebay & Paypal cuz i feel like they dont try to defend the Seller at all:.

definitely true, I hate Ebay & Paypal for that!
Which is why I don't sell on ebay, just buy from people I know or have ordered from before.
Hopefully you'll win the case, obviously most of the members here have already said the important stuff.
Just give 'em a call and explain your side of the story, show your tagged pictures before you sent it and the buyer's pictures with the flaws and hopefully they won't take the buyers side this time.
People nowadays go through everything trying to hustle people and thinking they could get away with it by getting something for free. It ain't fair!
Please update us with this though.

Originally Posted by gueser

yea i hate Ebay & Paypal cuz i feel like they dont try to defend the Seller at all:.

definitely true, I hate Ebay & Paypal for that!
Which is why I don't sell on ebay, just buy from people I know or have ordered from before.
Hopefully you'll win the case, obviously most of the members here have already said the important stuff.
Just give 'em a call and explain your side of the story, show your tagged pictures before you sent it and the buyer's pictures with the flaws and hopefully they won't take the buyers side this time.
People nowadays go through everything trying to hustle people and thinking they could get away with it by getting something for free. It ain't fair!
Please update us with this though.

If you bought them for strictly for resale, I would chalk this up to karma. JB makes enough off of their shoes, we dont need every "genius" with an ebay account and a friend with an "insider discount" to jack up the prices even more. Trying to take advantage of others------>>>> now you are the one being taken advantage of it seems

If you bought them for strictly for resale, I would chalk this up to karma. JB makes enough off of their shoes, we dont need every "genius" with an ebay account and a friend with an "insider discount" to jack up the prices even more. Trying to take advantage of others------>>>> now you are the one being taken advantage of it seems

Back
Top Bottom